IGNORED

RE: 1800 cc Boxer

Skywagon

Oh, you guys. You're not gonna sit on that thing long enough to get a sore rump. Looks to me like the exhaust will blow right on your feet. I'll give it 10 blocks before your piggies are toast. That's if your pants don't get wrapped around that exposed drive shaft...

But then, perhaps ergonomics it isn't the point. I like it. Looks like it's doing 100 mph just sitting there.

I guess I am just getting too old to appreciate the custom bike scene - nice engines and transmissions are just wasted on bikes that likely can't be ridden for more than a few minutes.

I appreciate art that can be ridden from morning til night (and even after dark when you end up being too far from home and have to ride home in the dark).

... nice engines and transmissions are just wasted on bikes that likely can't be ridden for more than a few minutes.

But if they didn't have the engines they wouldn't *sound* as awesome as they look. I don't know why they need the transmissions though :S

This is pretty much how the custom bike, and largely custom car, world has always been though - yeah?