IGNORED

Dates and Place

Whip

looks like an awesome place to work off some of that Strawberry Shortcake. ;)

Pat

I am in!!!

Mapped it will be! :thumbsup: Might have to extend this thing a day or two if we keep shopping. :grin:

Pat

Beautiful views and a great pick Larry but, think it's going to leave a few RT folks out. :dontknow: Dave you're good..:grin:

apollo-11-.jpg

Pat

I heard Aerostich was coming out with a new design! That looks very safe!

I have a couple more things to work out.

I may need Pat to visit the location for the final arm twisting.

Whip

I'm thinking if you could recruit special agent K down in Atlanta, he could come up and speak with blondie at the front desk. ;) If that happened and she's in charge, then we's in charge! :rofl: If not, I know a guy that knows a guy... :grin:

Pat

Where is this place New York you speak of? I'm a scared to go east of the Continental Divide.

Every time I go east of Denver, something bad happens: flat tire, kickstand fell off, broken collarbone, failed clutch splines. But always in the best possible way.

I bet you West Coast travelers could Whip up a nice first stopover somewhere around Salida Co. It's a very nice town! :thumbsup:

Pat

I bet you West Coast travelers could Whip up a nice first stopover somewhere around Salida Co. It's a very nice town! :thumbsup:

Pat

Absogalluly

Pat

Absogalluly

Sounds like a YouTube film in the making! ;) "The BMWST Express Across America" :clap::thumbsup:

Pat

Hey you could pick up Indy Dave in "Indy" Bud & Ron, maybe ltljohn in Pa. Too bad Kathy R wasn't still hanging out here, she's along the path to Lake George also! Can you say road party? Sure you can!! :Yes:

Pat

No need to pick me up I have already contemplated at least 3 different routes that are an easy days ride. This is the closest the UN has ever been to me.

No need to pick me up I have already contemplated at least 3 different routes that are an easy days ride. This is the closest the UN has ever been to me.

Maybe you could take point on the last leg in. ;):thumbsup:

Pat

Hey you could pick up Indy Dave in "Indy" Bud & Ron, maybe ltljohn in Pa. Too bad Kathy R wasn't still hanging out here, she's along the path to Lake George also! Can you say road party? Sure you can!! :Yes:

Pat

Pat - with a NE Un location - perhaps someone on the west coast and someone in the SE section of the country should start Pied Piper runs up to the UnRally. :thumbsup:

Pat - with a NE Un location - perhaps someone on the west coast and someone in the SE section of the country should start Pied Piper runs up to the UnRally. :thumbsup:

Yes, it worked well in the past. And it sure sounds like a fun way to chomp down some miles! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, chomp reminds me of a few awesome BBQ joints along the route! :grin:

Pat

Edited by TEWKS

Maybe you could take point on the last leg in. ;):thumbsup:

Pat

I could do that if the logistics work out.

I will be heading up from Atlanta. Anyone that wants can follow me. I will be in my Dodge 2500 diesel truck, with the air conditioning running full blast and my trailer behind me with the 3 bikes on it. :-)

• chrisolson pinned this topic
Motorhead1977

Just joined up here. This area is right in my backyard. We ride the area regularly, but on a RT it's pavement for us. Many really good day rides throughout the Lake George and Lake Placid area. Rider Magazine did a favorite ride article about it titled Adirondack Amble. A bit too long a day from home to do it all on the Ducati Scrambler. Love to join in on some of the riding. 

6 hours ago, AviP said:

I think I'll finally be able to make this UnRally. When do we get to know of lodging or tenting options?

Couple more days.

Looks like a lot of beautiful riding!  Unfortunately we will be helping get our kids and grandkids (including a brand new baby granddaughter!) settled in Rockspring, GA at the time.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On February 19, 2019 at 11:11 AM, catskill said:

I'll be there. I live about 45 minutes away.

I'll get ya on the next updated IN list. No matter but are you just popping in or going to stay at Dunham's?

• 3 weeks later...