IGNORED

START Check In

DaveCinNO

What a great event! Thanks to Dave and Ken. I wasn't hopeful as Mark Davis and I made our way in the cold on the Parkway Wednesday. Things sure took a wonderful turn.

Pics soon.

Edited by jimwms

So there I was, MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS :ohboy: , when I come across this traveler taking in some shade and a healthy snack :whistle:.

ken%20side%20of%20the%20road%201.jpg

Throwing common sense to the wind, we set off together - a term that can only be used lightly here, roughly translated as following the same path but having different arrival times :wave: . Soon, we found ourselves at the side of the road again.

ken%20side%20of%20the%20road%203.jpg

and 'the cause of this additional road-side Siesta?', you ask........ Our friend in the hat. It took him about 5 mins to let on that it was going to be awhile before they opened the road. "How long" I asked, "10 mins, 20 mins, a half an hour?" "Oh, No . . " came the reply, "Several hours!" :dopeslap: I guess he had to finish his break before letting us know that significant detail!

ken%20side%20of%20the%20road%205.jpg

Edited by Indy Dave
Indy Dave

Just FYI - there are trip videos posted from our time in Blowing Rock at youtube channel: startfarting BMWST