IGNORED

Sargent Cycle Products

TEWKS

I take it that those are 2 separate seats like I have on the '19 RT?   I saw their booth at The National and will be thinking about an upgrade in the future.   I am "okay" with the OEM seat , but for the long runs, we use Alaska Leathers sheep skin covers.   The only thing that I do not like about the OEM seat  is the slick surface, which allows sliding (hello TANK!) with my mesh riding over-pants.

12 hours ago, mileypop said:

Just took these pics, these Sargent seats have been on 2 Wetheads. '14 for 2 years &  this bike , '17 MY from new. Not had any comments from SHMBO in all that time other than they are much comfier than the stock seats.

20190920_150932.jpg

20190920_150922.jpg

20190920_150919.jpg

20190920_150915.jpg

Thanks much for the pics!  I spoke with Sargent rep today and they said it is pretty much the same profile as stock, but they were interested to learn that Corbin adds 1.5" to their passenger seat.  They will be adding a 1.5" to their seat before shipping it out next week.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hey y'all my name is Dirk and I am new to this forum I saw the  Sargent seat topic and thought I would give them a call to see if they were going to have a sale next Daytona bike week as was mentioned by Tewks at the beginning. The salesperson informed me that they were having a phone sale this week 15% off free shipping so if any of y'all want to get in on that give him a shout. Supposed to get mine for my r1250rt early next week

Edited by Krid
Bad vocabulary

Hi Dirk, glad you found the forum! :thumbsup: Always had a pleasant experience calling Sargent. Let us know with pictures if and when you get the seat. ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Due to work I haven't really had much of an opportunity to test the seat out but last weekend I had an opportunity to get out for a nice 400-mile ride and determined it was much improved over stock . however getting back to my house I got off and discovered sure enough it had two creases on the front on both sides. I called up sergeant and spoke with Bob who told me to ship it back to them and they would recover it again and get the creases out. Their customer service is outstanding they even sent me a prepaid label to ship it back and I believe I'll be well pleased with the product when it's returned

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Kind of reviving this thread, currently Sargent has a 20% discount and if you call directly they will do free shipping.  ROLL20 is the discount code which is seen on their front page. Maybe this virus is good for something?  I was told 699.00 shipped to Tewksbury,ma ( not that TEWKS) :5146:

Oh to be clear that is for the basic all black, although different piping can be ordered for moderately more cost.

Bob

• Like 1

I forgot what my actual front door cost was (have slip at home) but I got the extra colored piping and grey side panels. Very happy with the comfort of it. :thumbsup:

Yep ... ordered a full set for my 2018 GS with silver welt.   $606 plus $19 shipping!   Can't beat that! 

• Like 2

I got just the front seat for my GS. $350 delivered with a nice and speedy delivery and a free hat! Really nice seat and it fits better on the bike than the stock one!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...