IGNORED

what date?

gsgar

The thread of Unrally xiv 2017 Fontana Village resort info says it starts on 6-27. The thread just below it:UNrally xiv 2017 announcement says it starts on 6-26. Am I confused?

The thread of Unrally xiv 2017 Fontana Village resort info says it starts on 6-27. The thread just below it:UNrally xiv 2017 announcement says it starts on 6-26. Am I confused?

OK, I can see where I have given mixed message by not being consistent (accidentally) and completely definitive (somewhat purposefully).

Generally, the UnRally is three days long ... Tues-Thurs, inclusive. The idea is 3 days of riding and visiting with several days pre/post to travel. So, please note, those are not suggested check-in and check-out dates. People travel as they need to and some must cut their trip short on one end or the other.

UN XVI is "officially" June 27th, 28th, and 29th. The Un-Dinner (catered Group Meal) will be in the middle of that, on Wed June 28th.

Now that said, since most people are going to arrive Mon June 26th, we're kicking off the festivities that night. So, that has led me to sometimes referring to the UnRally as starting on Mon June 26th. Hopefully that clears it up. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by TyTass

and if you're coming from Brookings, OR, you've got to be a front runner for this year's "most miles traveled to the UN" award. You might beat Lester. :dontknow:

we will be in on Sunday afternoon....

:clap:

Us too.

Ditto for "us" (Endobobdds and I are arriving Sunday).

Us too.

Mark and I will indeed arrive on Sunday, and if we have great weather, Mark and I just might not head back to the DC area for a good long while! :)

Us too.

I'd vote for that, Bob. :grin:

Mark and I will indeed arrive on Sunday, and if we have great weather, Mark and I just might not head back to the DC area for a good long while! :)

Us too.

Bob are you making a secret announcement? :Cool:

Same here.

++1. Someone's got to get there early enough to re-stripe the beach volleyball court. :rofl:

Firefight911

Same here.

All three of us will be in Sunday afternoon. I will have Scotch and pouring for all who come say hi!

We fly in to Nashville the Thursday prior. Spending a couple days in Nashville doing, well, stuff.

When we leave on Friday the 30th we are headed to Lynchburg for well, DUH!

We fly home on July 2nd.

lawnchairboy

you guys need to find Shannie Mae in Nashville.

looking forward to meeting you sir.

chris