IGNORED

Zumo Sale at Revzilla - $200 off!

RT_Jim

Just got an email from Revzilla that they are offering the Zumo 595LM for $700 (normally $900) and the Zumo 395LM for $400 (normally $600)!

Seems like a very good deal for anyone thinking about getting (or upgrading) a GPS

Zumo 595

Jim

(not affiliated, just a happy customer passing along possible savings)

I don't really think so - the 595 isn't that old and traditionally, Garmin replaces the Zumos about every 4 - 5 years so I think its all good.

I was at the IMS in January and the Garmin rep had the 595 for $50 off (show special) but I've never seen it this low.

VERY tempting....

I don't really think so - the 595 isn't that old and traditionally, Garmin replaces the Zumos about every 4 - 5 years so I think its all good.

I was at the IMS in January and the Garmin rep had the 595 for $50 off (show special) but I've never seen it this low.

VERY tempting....

Go for it. That way you won't get lost on the way to the UnRally in June. :grin: And, as the saying goes, it's only money (pick your favourite cliché).

Edited by marcopolo

Morning____

That's pretty well the going price all the time at GPS city.

595LM = $699.99 with free shipping.

396LM = $399.99 with free shipping

One thing about GPS city is they have a great return/replacement policy. Revzilla might be good also but I haven't ever bought a GPS from them then had to have it replaced. I have from GPS city & they are super to deal with.

VERY tempting....

That may be, Jim. But the one good thing about the 590 series is that IMO they fixed most ALL of the short-coming with the 550 and 660 series. It does at ton of things and it does them well. So, a low price should be tempting whether they are replacing it or not.

Edit ... Besides, knowing Garmin, they might replace it with something bug-ridden.

Edited by TyTass

The best features I like on the 595 is that I can turn of the announcements of waypoints or shaping points in my routes. A lot less interruptions during the ride.

I also like the TPS, it has saved me a few times.

Battery life is short and I have a difficult time saving waypoints as I ride.

I think it is the gloves.

But it behaves really well with BaseCamp, either Win or Mac.