IGNORED

Clear Turn Signal Cover

Medic Mike

Morning everyone:

Due to some idiocy on my part a while ago, my right front turn signal cover has a crack in it. I cannot believe how difficult it is to find one on the internet. Now if I had a GS I would have a myriad of options. Anyways back to point...

Does anyone know of a site that sells the clear covers? Is this a dealer only thing? I do not need the bulb/indicator, just the cover.

Thanks in advanced

Mike

aggieengineer

You may have already seen this, but the part number is 63 13 7 714 088, which includes the bulb. At $51.40, I can see why you are hoping to find just the cover.

Oh, if your trying to find the lens itself, it doesn't exist.

A,bet or clear, you have to replace the whole lamp pod assembly as a unit and it's a bit of a job.

Pretty sore there are clones on ebay from Thailand or "Jina"

They are surprisingly good.

Edited by Tri750
Oh, if your trying to find the lens itself, it doesn't exist.

A,bet or clear, you have to replace the whole lamp pod assembly as a unit and it's a bit of a job.

Pretty sore there are clones on ebay from Thailand or "Jina"

They are surprisingly good.

"jina"... :rofl: I love it!!

Yes, the clones may be manufactured by the same company that supplies the motor company.

It also may be where the mold was produced, and the "jinese" are known to make a second mold.

No, they are defiantly clones as the base plastic has a lighter feel and overall, the part is decent and usable but not a factory part. It's a copy.

A customer needed to save some money, I ordered them and holding one vs the "real part, it was def not the same but after over a year, it's not fallen apart, leaked or cracked.