IGNORED

Check-In thread from Cedar Key XIII

Bernie

Home safe around 5 pm.

Thank you everyone for showing up on this cold and dreary day.

I think we had a great turn out, around 30-35 folks. Some newcomers, but many familiar faces and old timers.

The long distance award this year went to Roger and his bride Leslie. :Cool:

I was very glad to see Tim (Tallman) and Beth feeling good enough to be able to join us for lunch. :clap::wave:

No pictures by me, as the Tampa crowd was in charge of picture taking this year. I hope someone informed them about that. :P

Well more pictures next year, I guess you should have been there.

Also I would like to send a special thank you to the restaurant and it's staff for doing a terrific job in handling this unruly crowd of bikers. Applause :clap::clap::clap:

Just found and registered for BMWSportTouring after Googling BMW and Cedar Key - I was in VA this weekend but my wife Teresa saw y'all riding near the airport at CK( KCDK). :wave: She was the gorgeous lady walking the handsome Chocolate Labs.

Teresa rides an F650 Twin and I've some airheads .

We've a place on the far side of KCDK - plenty of camping space for next year if interested.

Cheers, Bill

Another great Cedar Key gathering.

A little colder than usual, but it made for great riding weather.

I made it back to Atlanta around 3:00 with Chris K

Just found and registered for BMWSportTouring after Googling BMW and Cedar Key - I was in VA this weekend but my wife Teresa saw y'all riding near the airport at CK( KCDK). :wave: She was the gorgeous lady walking the handsome Chocolate Labs.

We've a place on the far side of KCDK - plenty of camping space for next year if interested.

Cheers, Bill

Bill - Lacking any pictures, you wife's eye witness account is the only collaborating testimony that this may have actually happened. Sounds like she should have taken some pictures! :wave:

And Welcome!!

Dave,

Nah, she's been around motorbikes long enough that she needs no documentation.

But, if you need plausible deniability for your presence in CK that day, then fine - we saw nothing!

wink, wink, nod, nod.

Edited by wrbix

This is the only picture I took at Cedar Key, it is a older gentleman from the Tampa Riders Group with his puppy ready to leave after lunch, with his GSA-Sidecar rig.

A very nice rig.

SuUNNkxgRRi89OsOhrwfZHiX78t_lu_VnxwHnZuax795PIWId6mLvy8NdWg-iI_3_vQrUcVzOULFIl6J1aO6Q2-3gjVwx0656zjoxb2S1lpNe9UMI0owgFX97Fg7FjnjWn5rQS2mvdlywlgK2eAiFgdgYsparrVO4KNxaknCIvcxpcTTqgxLqY06vOcigY4CDpau2tDUBQnf4hgrVB9kJUx8c6cCXJu0hLzMMsvbj4lNUpApCx5FiXvynyPTX3Egl88O71dfZqLvcF-WcD8Ia1pmulVRclxtL1cWS-DCZ4wuPu6JldfY8aHreNaiIlDG3MiXW8M7sEe0LsAV_KlSWyJCqAg8Po0-nR3zQM-dYaKL1eQY9v7txkOlY5cgAvYoNTYbZ9JLTIvIM8RRlxhH4YqhSfPEAdADpT3u-ChO_sb_gYbWZM6igDPBBgXSQphvpQcm3--YxARVnq-ye2lETdt6kdHmdM1b0bOScjazCMi3se-yHllGyJ_ytwOqZvXwVdrAy3Gr6vrbyMTPSoZOclxpb6L2hdNTQnNB5lZRXh9vQPR05v-cVFzZF5XmxtHubtIMw9dYnn8yjFX-yAHIcAJfkSSfY4pJGeoy-fIvxapM6e5FVg=w910-h1212-no?.jpg

Edited by Bernie
Dave,

Nah, she's been around motorbikes long enough that she needs no documentation.

But, if you need plausible deniability for your presence in CK that day, then fine - we saw nothing!

wink, wink, nod, nod.

lol - I like the way you think, Bill - you fit in just fine here! There is a board cliche - that without pictures, it didn't happen. This shady bunch hasn't posted any pictures yet, and you're wife's visual so far is the only outside confirmation.

As Tim noted, Bernie's photo isn't showing up, which only adds fuel to the conspiracy theories. :rofl:

Bill: Plenty of airheads here, and not just the bikes :spittake: Many owners and lots of passion for them here.

And yes, Welcome!

I don't see the photo, chrome or firefox. Tried opening in new tab and logged into google, still no love.

OK here you go, it did really happen on Saturday. I think I got everyone but myself and Beth who was sitting next to me. :dopeslap:

Cedar%20Key%202_zpsl74sofqz.jpg

Cedar%20Key%203_zps2frtacyd.jpg

Cedar%20Key%204_zpskug9ebxz.jpg

Cedar%20Key%201_zpsipgbqwte.jpg

Edited by Chris K

Cheers, Bill

Hi Bill,

I wasn't there this weekend but glad to hear someone who is near the airport is on the site. I flew in there many times years ago for lunch when I lived in Miami. Hope to meet you next time we get together in CK.

Bernie, no.

But I'm runnig older windows, have a chrome browser will check, later.

Edit, tried Chrome, nope.

Marty,

Probably the sad look from missing you.

:)

:wave:

See ya next time.

:lurk:

Edited by tallman

Home Monday at 8pm. Had a unscheduled stop in

shreveport La for another passenger. Let's just say 5 police

Came aboard ;). Great seeing everyone. Leslie started

feeling better Sunday afternoon. Hope to be back next year.