IGNORED

Need August Issue of MOA Owners News

RTinNC

want the whole thing or just something specific that I could scan and email. pm me with an address if you need the whole thing. I'm kind of slow at getting to the post office or ups if you need it in a hurry, Island time.

Edited by bwpsg42
want the whole thing or just something specific that I could scan and email. pm me with an address if you need the whole thing. I'm kind of slow at getting to the post office or ups if you need it in a hurry, Island time.

PM just sent :clap:

If you don't need a hard copy, I believe they're available on line, back to 2009...

MOA Back Issues

Yep ... tried that but for some reason the issues with no cover photo are not downloading. But appreciate the suggestion. That was my first stop.

If you don't need a hard copy, I believe they're available on line, back to 2009...

MOA Back Issues

Yep ... tried that but for some reason the issues with no cover photo are not downloading. But appreciate the suggestion. That was my first stop.

Maybe you should try that again. I just viewed the Aug 2016 edition online with no problems. The edition index page still says there is no cover available but when the issue appears on my screen it opens up with the issue cover.

MOA Back Issues

Maybe you should try that again. I just viewed the Aug 2016 edition online with no problems. The edition index page still says there is no cover available but when the issue appears on my screen it opens up with the issue cover.

Nope ... just tried. Odd ... it downloads to 67% and then stops. The other download fine. If you can download would you save off the 2 R1200RTW articles and e-mail them to me? Those are the 2 articles I need.