IGNORED

Electronic Injector Mod - EJK by Doebeck

AndyBM07

Anybody had any experience in these kits (electronicjetkit.com), I have heard they are a very simple way to get a marked improvement in efficiency (>25%) especially with modified exhausts (Staintune and the like) and K&N Airfilters. Any advice experience appreciated.

Edited by AndyBM07

I'll be quite honest here.

I know the people shilling these things have to make a living but when the first thing that pops up on a website is "No dyno required", I become very dubious.

I've seen plenty of these miracle cures peddled back when EURO-2 emission regulation came into being and there's a good reason why "No dyno is required": there's no real world, measurable improvement, only the placebo effect that results in the owner saying he got performance improvements worth several hundreds if not thousands on a Big Mac budget.

Years ago I replaced the stock air filter on my Chevy truck with a K&N, hoping to reap BIG gains in horsepower. I didn't notice any difference so I contacted them, asking for dyno specs, test data, etc.

They repeated, "yes, it's designed to increase horsepower", over and over but they never would give me any substantive data to show actual HP gains.

Its a scam........

RPG