IGNORED

Bob's BMW 60% off

kltk165

For my New Jersey friends, I was at Cross Country BMW in Metuchen last week, they've got some incredible deals on the BMW Atlantis suit. I wanna say at, or below, 50% off. They have a lot of other BMW, as well as non-BMW, apparel on closeout as well, you may wanna check them out if you're nearby. Prices were very good.

While the selection is small, the sale prices included some Klim apparel.

When I go to the link...you can't order as it looks like a pdf; when I go to the website to order things on the list, the item I want is $100 more than on the 60% off list...Is there a trick or code or something I am missing....it not will call them Tuesday.

Bottom of each sale page:

Visit Bob’s or CALL 1-800-269-2627 TODAY!

Sale Prices apply to in-stock merchandise while supplies last, and are available for in-store purchase or by phone order only. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. All sales final.

The folks at Bob's are top notch. When they did this last year, I got a really nice Rolland Sands waxed cotton canvas jacket just for knocking around street wear (no armor, but I think it has the pockets for it). List was over $500; OTD for $200 and it's perfect.