szurszewski

Bakery Quest - 2016/17 Hacking the US with the kid and dogs

Bud

Looks like Harley enjoyed his walk on the beach!

szurszewski
Looks like Harley enjoyed his walk on the beach!

As you know, he is good at enjoying things - he doesn't have a lot of skills, but that's definitely one of them.

As sort of "for now" wrap up, I don't want to say our trip is over because, well, like that Whitesnake guy, we still haven't found what we're looking for, but I think it's fair to say we are officially on travel hiatus.

We have bunkered down with my dad and stepmom in Olympia, WA just a few miles from my mom and a few more from my mom's mom. Jeremiah is thrilled to be going back to "real school" starting tomorrow morning (gets to ride the bus and everything - which was a key factor in the which-school decision making process), I'm doing my best not to have to get a real job and Laura is trying to figure out what we're up to next. The plan is to be here through the Spring semester and then see where we go/what we do after that.

In the meantime, if you come across a bakery in need of new owners or anything else interesting in the baking/lodging/travel/moto themed areas, don't be a stranger.

...and if you're in the PNW, do look us up - we'd love to go for a ride!

josh

TEWKS

Now that was a ride! :clap: Good luck in finding the right place but, it sounds like home is close at hand. :thumbsup: All I've seen and read, BMW mechanic. :read::grin:

Pat

greiffster

Thanks for taking us along on an epic adventure. :thumbsup: Nicol and I are glad we could be a small part of it. And really glad we have some new friends. :wave: Waiting on the sequel. :lurk:

szurszewski
Now that was a ride! :clap: Good luck in finding the right place but, it sounds like home is close at hand. :thumbsup: All I've seen and read, BMW mechanic. :read::grin:

Pat

Thanks for reading along :)

szurszewski
Thanks for taking us along on an epic adventure. :thumbsup: Nicol and I are glad we could be a small part of it. And really glad we have some new friends. :wave: Waiting on the sequel. :lurk:

Friends are good to have :) and whatever else we found or didn't in the last year (or so) we certainly met a lot of great people. Even if some of them do spell their names oddly. ;)

tallman

:clap:

Worthy!

:thumbsup:

May suffer withdrawal...

:lurk: