IGNORED

Co-Pilot navigation

ElevenFifty

Love this app! $29.95 for lifetime maps. 2GB download to Android and you don't use any data while traveling. Route files can be shared with other devices. Still planning my back road rides using basecamp and google earth but don't see much value in using anything other than co-pilot on the road.

I used CoPilot for several years, stopped only due to charging problems with my phone, vibration-related I think. I used the free version for a time, until they offered a sale price of ~$10. I still use CoPilot in the car if I expect to be in & out of cell range.

Most of my bike trips were planned using Tyre, saved using the CoPilot .trp format in the (internal sd)\com.alk.copilot.namarket.premiumusa\NA\save folder of my phone. (folder location might vary depending on your installation). Tyre uses Google Maps for it's road data and satellite view so you can check pavement type, population density, etc. As always, double check the route in CoPilot before setting out - routing algorithms can vary. CoPilot's drag'n drop function is great for getting back on the preferred route.