IGNORED

UnRally XVI 2017 - Registration Info

TyTass

Gar's friend Dale from PA just registered.

Just saw that. Will post an updated list shortly.

I registered over 7 months ago, I sure hope it hasn't expired!! :whistle:

I registered for the UN 7 months ago and I'm still registered!!!!

I never reserved a room :dopeslap: and I'm still looking for someone who wants to have a roomie.

Hope that clarifies my situation. :clap:

All's well that ends well. :thumbsup:

NOTE: The "Final" Registration Deadline was 27 May, so cancellations are no longer guaranteed. However, FVR has agreed to add new attendees (for dinner purposes) until next Sunday, 11 June. They will also extend the room group rates as rooms are available until that same date.

UNRALLY XVI REGISTRATION FEE:

$55.00 per attendee. However, the event ticketing site we're using (EventZilla) charges $1.00 per ticket, so the total to each attendee is $56.00.

REGISTRATION CUTOFF DATE: 15 April 2017 27 May 2017 However, new registrations will be allowed until 23:45 pm ET on Sunday, 11 June 2017.

This is the absolute latest date we can extend the registration date in order to have ample lead time to get food ordered for the Group Meal and for T-shirt printing.

WHY REGISTER? What does this UnRally Registration Fee buy you along with your UN XVI T-shirt?

First and foremost, registration secures you the negotiated BMWST UnRally Group Rates. While there no way to prevent you from initially securing the group rate via phone or web registration, the Group Manager and staff will review our list of paid UnRally Registrations weekly. The room rates of those prospective attendees who have reserved rooms under the group rate, but who have not yet paid the UnRally registration fee, will be returned to normal season rates.

At that point you can lose your reservation entirely.

Secondly, your registration fee includes:

- UnRally 2017 T-shirt - 1 per registration

- UnRally 2017 Sticker - 1 per registration

- Name Tag - 1 per registration

- UN 2017 Group Meal - 1 per registration

- - Wednesday 6/28 - 6:30 pm

- - Details TBD

- - - - - - - - - -

REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFO:

From the time you select the # of tickets and click the blue Register Now button, you have 30 minutes to complete the forms and payment transaction (should be oodles of time). If not, you'll have to reinitiate your ticket purchase, but be ready with your payment information.

PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED: PayPal or perhaps a check

NOTICE: If you have no PayPal account and simply can't setup a PayPal account, the only other payment method is check. If you MUST send a check, please send a PM to Mike greiffster and he will provide you the relevant information. A check will dramatically lengthen the time it takes to process your registration. Oh, and there will be a fee for returned checks! For that reason and others, we really, REALLY PREFER PayPal.

And if you can transfer the money your PayPal balance or a checking account balance through PayPal, rather than using a credit card, so much the better. That reduces our fees overall.

- - - - - - - - - -

REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:

- Click on the following link: BMWSportTouring UnRally XVI 2017 Registration

- Click on the blue Register Now button

- Select the number of tickets your are purchasing

- Complete the form fields for each attendee, as appropriate

- - Required fields

- - - First Name

- - - Last Name

- - - Email (for your guest, you can enter yours again)

- - - T-Shirt Size

- - Optional fields (please don't skip these fields)

- - - The rest (board name, bike, etc.) enter as applicable, NA ok

- Select payment method (PayPal or check)

- - - - - - - - - -

For information regarding the negotiated rates for rooms, cabins, & camping, see the thread titled:

UnRally XVI 2017 - Reservation Info

Okay, I just registered my oldest grandson, Tyler who is turning 15 in September for his first ever rally of any kind.

So far he has been a passenger for a total of about 550 miles and is learning.

He is very excited to meet up with everyone and can't wait to get back on the bike, as soon as his rear side stops hurting. I think we will try double Alaska Sheep Skins next weekend.

I am not that worried about the ex-sailors, it is the younger crowds language we all have to worry about. LOL.

He doesn't live in a cocoon. Have you heard some of that new style music, or what ever they call that noise. LOL :S:rofl::rofl:

Hi Ty.

Tried to register tonight but seems PayPal cannot complete my registration. That's what I get for signing up on the last day. Any tips will be appreciated. Will be there anyway though not for dinner now, it appears.

Hi Ty.

Tried to register tonight but seems PayPal cannot complete my registration. That's what I get for signing up on the last day. Any tips will be appreciated. Will be there anyway though not for dinner now, it appears.

PM sent. Don't worry, we'll get you in.

Hi Craig.

Tried to register again and got this message again from PayPal:

Eventzilla: We cant process your payment right now, so please try again later. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Same as last night.

Should I give you the money when I see you? The blanks on the form are mostly in my signature below. I wear an XL shirt.

Let me know how you want me to handle.

Firefight911

The time has come now that the above final posting has come out of attendees. Yup, we have been removed.

Unfortunately, Jamie is in the middle of facing some medical challenges that necessitate her staying close to home. Nothing terminal but significant enough to put any and all travel out of the question until we can get it resolved. Until then, Norco is her friend and even that doesn't help much some times.

I want to thank all the UN coordinators for everything and for putting together what looks like a heck of an UN.

Based on past history, let it fly. Based on current circumstances understand that we have had to cancel the UN, Disney, Tahoe, and all other travel we had planned and we don't look like getting this resolved until August or September at the earliest. More tests are still being requested and run.

Have fun and someone watch The Fugitive for us or recreate the dam jump or train crash.....and someone get to the Biltmore and Lynchburg for us since we won't be able to do it all ourselves.