IGNORED

2015 RT1200 with GPR slip on.

1stiski

Been about a month since the install of the GPR slip-on exhaust with some real time tour and shuttling before posting this thread.

Ordered this direct from GPR, having experience with a full on 2-1 Ti system I purchased long ago for my KTM 950S. I felt comfortable putting on another GPR system without hesitation.

The order took less than 3 weeks from adding to my cart, to drop off at my door in PA from Italy. The system was packed perfect with no dents or worry.

Install was quick and easy. Future rear tire replacement will be a breeze. I have the Db reducer installed and the tone has changed from the stock. Still quiet, but with more of a snarl when rolling on the throttle. It adds more of an aggressive look to the bike (IMO) and "Fits" with the sport tour feel of the bike. It has a nice fitment, no back fire (I have the version that needs no engine mapping). In tour mode with a passenger , no heat issues nor exhaust groan evident. for twisties and sport riding, it sounds fanstastic. Welds, rivets and hardware all top notch.

Well done GPR.

3F8CA027-5C4D-449D-B443-C019E6CBE322_zps9djgkuk2.jpg

BADDC68C-0D00-4B60-863E-AE1965748784_zpsxc39r0xe.jpg

9A723166-4AC5-4CA2-9E90-5B3EB7BC8377_zpsopcnplhe.jpg

Archived