IGNORED

Thank you from the Europeans

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

Only now did I get a keyboard to type on. Just wanted to thank Larry and Louise for all they have done for us personally, and for the entire BMWST community in general. We had a great time, in spite of my accident just prior to the trip to Red Lodge.

My photos will be published later in September - need time to work on them and a proper PC, and we're still in the US

And I'll post my over-analyzed get-off separately too at some point.

But for now, just let me tell you that Nina and I LOVED our FIRST UN and we are so happy with the new friends we made, the new sights we saw and meeting old friends again after so many years!

Nina and Francois

Great to finally meet you and Nina in person. Wish we could have spent some time together. Maybe some day it will be on your turf. Best wishes for continued healing. :thumbsup:

Francois,

'Sorry you and Nina had to come all this way to have your crash! :dopeslap:

It was great to meet you both, and we wish you a pleasant and uneventful rest of your journey.

Really enjoyed meeting you and riding with you! I learned a lot on that ride, may it change me for the better I pray!

Looking forward to your log and post with pictures.

Was very special to see you folks again.. Thanks for making the trip. Hope to see you both a lot sooner that the last interval. Heal well Francois!

Archived