IGNORED

Many thanks for the UN

hopz

I want to post a note to thank Larry, Louise, Fernando and everyone who had a hand in this event. It is not an easy thing to do but they pulled it off and did so in great fashion. Congratulations to everyone who had a hand in the event.

It was well run, the camaraderie was rewarding and it was good to see so many old and new friends.

Suz and I had to leave early due to some unexpected business situations that we felt like we had to respond to. All on the positive side. Red Lodge was an interesting little town that has somehow retained its charm. Glad to see so many quality local businesses.

The Rock Creek lodge handled the crowd well and the food was well beyond expectations for the volume of served.

Looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing the tales from all. Have safe rides home...

Thanks again.

Well said!

Seeing faces in person after such a long time and the great conversations that insued put riding on the back burner for me, for a while; one can ignore Bear Tooth for only so long.

Safe journeys all.

DOH! Sorry about that. In Missoula now for a concert on the river. Lolo pass tomorrow with a long home stretch to Seattle.

In Missoula at KOA. Lolo and on to Portland tomorrow. Safe travels!

And the UN was great and we met some nice new friend's from Alaska. :thumbsup:

Sorry I had to leave early. Had a family thing that came up. Left Red Lodge early and took 78 through Columbus. Beautiful ride through there. Then wicked it up and rode to Winthroup Washington. Long day but fun. Love this new wet head.

GT

Thanks Larry and Louise for picking a great venue. We'd love to meet here again, say an August some year. It was fun to meet Leslie and Jamie, glad they dropped by. A great UN!

John Ranalletta

++1

Superb host & hostess. Spectacular location and amenities. Unmatched value, meals, swag, cocktail lounge...

Miss it already.

I want to post a note to thank Larry, Louise, Fernando and everyone who had a hand in this event. It is not an easy thing to do but they pulled it off and did so in great fashion. Congratulations to everyone who had a hand in the event.

It was well run, the camaraderie was rewarding and it was good to see so many old and new friends.

Suz and I had to leave early due to some unexpected business situations that we felt like we had to respond to. All on the positive side. Red Lodge was an interesting little town that has somehow retained its charm. Glad to see so many quality local businesses.

The Rock Creek lodge handled the crowd well and the food was well beyond expectations for the volume of served.

Looking forward to seeing the photos and hearing the tales from all. Have safe rides home...

Thanks again.

Not me. It was all L&L. An UnForgettable Un.

IN Rigby, ID for the night. Will leave at 4A, blow thru SLC before the heat, and be in Torrey tomorrow night. Then Mesquite by noon on Sun. And a 3am blast back to SoCal Monday

Home. Mondo kudos to everyone with a hand in organizing and executing a GREAT event. Great to see so many people I haven't seen in years, meet some I have only met in the virtual world, and meet new folks. All good. Double extra good!

And thanks to those who brought the beer kegs and equipment down from the upper room, made returning it this morning much easier.

L&L: OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!

This.

I got as far as Grangeville ID, but the triple digit temperatures much of the way wore me out. I'm done for the day.

Going to get another pre-dawn start to knock down as many miles as possible before the mid day heat.

Stay safe everyone!

Mikko

szurszewski

We made it to coeur d'alene. Barely. Had a pit stop in Missoula for lunch and the boy freaked his mom out a bit by pretending to be completely passed out in the hack. :) boys.

Fortunately we have a great aunt here who lives on the river and we are planning to spend Saturday lazing on the beach (and getting burgers at Hudson's) before heading home on Sunday.

We had a great time and enjoyed seeing friends we'd met before and meeting new ones as well (despite our somewhat antisocial tendencies).

Kudos to Larry and Louise for hosting an outstanding UN. It will be a hard one to top. Also thanks to endobob for getting me out here, we had the best three days of riding I've had.

Everyone ride safe home and look forward to seeing you at the next event.

I was only able to sample the pre UN get together at the Whips in Colorado. :thumbsup: So well put together it was, you guys & girls must of had a blast! Thank you Larry & Louise for your over the top effort! :clap:

Pat

A really memorable UN! Angela and I met a lot of old friends and made many new ones. L & L did a great job--as always! We are now in Rapid City, SD for a few days before heading back to the heat of AZ.

Hope everyone has a safe and performance award free trip home.

Special, special time. Thanks Larry and Louise- you folks are incredible. What an event!!

Are we going back next year? ;)

A great venue. L n L were energizer bunnies. Been playing golf, have not riden since November, took a while to shake the dust off.

Rode to Salida with 7 others, loaded the 1190 in my pickup, made it home this morning 12:05am.

Did anyone mention that it was "Enchanting?"

......................Once-In-A-Lifetime?

...........BIG FUN!!!!

This was special: To meet folks from Maryland, N'Orleans, California, Washington, Texas, Florida, No.Dak., Oregon, Washington, N.Y., Indiana, illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, W.Virginia, Carolinas (yes, Both), Georgia, Ida, formerly WYO, formerly Maine, Colorado, N'Braska, Connecticut, So. Dak., Tennessee, Penn., Wisconsin and some others who were from parts unknown.

Best of all: our friends from the "Better Democracy," Canada!

Best Wishes to EVERYONE, wherever you go!!!

Luis Aguirre

I want to thank L&L for making this event so memorable for me and Jen. This was Jen's first UNRally and first real ride with me. Look forward to many more and hope everyone gets home safe. Thank you!

I missed Larry and Louise to personally thank them. They must have pulled out early Friday? I sure do appreciate the work they put into this event. Many didn't experience their generosity at "Whipfest" in Salida, they missed out there! I imagine Whip and Mrs Whip will need a few days to recover after this.

What do I do now? This was my first "UNrally" and it is going to be hard to top or equal.

I missed Larry and Louise to personally thank them. They must have pulled out early Friday? I sure do appreciate the work they put into this event. Many didn't experience their generosity at "Whipfest" in Salida, they missed out there! I imagine Whip and Mrs Whip will need a few days to recover after this.

What do I do now? This was my first "UNrally" and it is going to be hard to top or equal.

Come east next year wherever it happens to be.

Thank you one and all for a great event. Great location, fun riding and special times meeting a great bunch of people!.

Ron, Randy, Andy, Claus, Janet, Bob, Randy, Ken, Richard, and few 10 others I don't recall off the top of my head!

Was hoping to go to Torrey in the fall this year, but it looks like it is sold out. We (Sharon-Spyder) and I may just go near by and visit you all anyway!

A sincere thank you is in order for Whip and Louise for going way beyond "the call of duty" in hosting this UnRally. From the pre-Un festivities in Salida, to the main event in Red Lodge, their hospitality -- and generosity -- were off the charts (obvious to everyone who was there).

The location in Red Lodge was ideal for me (I'm one of those people who doesn't mind paying a bit more to stay in a place like this resort where we effectively take it over for the duration, given that most of us travel a long distance to get there, and the somewhat higher lodging costs are a small percentage of the overall trip costs).

Finally, there are other thank-yous in order, like Ron for the name tags, Joel for the stickers, and Fernando for the Salida labour (as well as his general Board hosting duties). I'm sure there are others too, whose identities I don't know, so thanks to any anonymous folk who chipped in.

A sincere thank you is in order for Whip and Louise for going way beyond "the call of duty" in hosting this UnRally. From the pre-Un festivities in Salida, to the main event in Red Lodge, their hospitality -- and generosity -- were off the charts (obvious to everyone who was there).

Mark you could not have said it any better! This UN and the pre-event in Salida will be remembered for a very long time. The location and lodging were spectacular, however, it is the people that made it to this Un that also made it special!

I look forward to the announcement of next year's UN and hope to see many of you all there next year!

Thank you one and all for a great event. Great location, fun riding and special times meeting a great bunch of people!.

Ron, Randy, Andy, Claus, Janet, Bob, Randy, Ken, Richard, and few 10 others I don't recall off the top of my head!

Was hoping to go to Torrey in the fall this year, but it looks like it is sold out. We (Sharon-Spyder) and I may just go near by and visit you all anyway!

Torrey is NOT sold out. It may look like that if you try and book online, but Michelle (Mgr) has her ways. Call her. You'll get in.

Hear, hear! Well said!!

A BIG Thank You to L and L and the others working behind the scenes to make this such a great event. As well as Thanks to all who showed up!

Les is more

Jamie and I want to extend our heartfelt thanks to Larry and Louise and the rest of the UN team. When we realized how well the dates meshed between our camping trip in Oregon and the Unrally we couldn't resist coming to Red Lodge for a couple of days. We asked Whip to let us surprise people by just showing up and he made it happen. What great fun it was to see dear friends again and to meet some new friends too!

It was an absolutely GREAT UN!!

Strong work, Whip, Louise and all y'all!!

A thousand thanks to Larry and Loise for hosting the best UN ever. Great location, super tee-shirts and a fine turnout made this a special event.

As a first-timer to the event Amy and I had a fantastic time and would like to thank Larry & Louise and all other associated parties for showing us a good time. We met lots of great people and we even got to see a bear eating roadkill in the middle of the road!!

Scott is not joking! Scott and Amy were using bluetooth intercom, wish we could hear what they were saying? Only Scott and Amy know for sure.

Also, thanks L. and L. for the great organized UN!

Talk about "the devil being in the detail"! :thumbsup: Larry & Louise wouldn't dare have you ride the BearTooth without a Bear and a Tooth! :grin:

Wow, that was awesome! :clap:

Pat

Thank you Larry and Louise!!

Bless you both for ALL your efforts, energy and love extended. And, thanks to all who helped.

It certainly was a whole lot of UN fun! A blast to see old and new friends. We both appreciate the group that gathered at Red Lodge.

Can't wait till the next one!

We're still there.....

:wave:

Torrey is NOT sold out. It may look like that if you try and book online, but Michelle (Mgr) has her ways. Call her. You'll get in.

What he said. In addition to that I had to cancel my fall reservation due to a work conflict I couldn't get out of so for sure there's one room if she hasn't already offered it to someone else. Call the Chuckwagon directly and ask for Michelle. Let her know you're with our group and she'll work something out.

Archived