IGNORED

Monday...Red Lodge registration and pizza party!

Whip

The resort will be throwing a pizza party for us Monday evening from 6-9pm in the Twin Oaks room.

The Whipville open bar will be supplying the adult beverages in our party room directly above the Twin Oaks room.

Registration will also be in the Twin Oaks room starting around 4pm Monday or when I get there.

The Twin Oaks room is well marked and centrally located. It will be ours to use 24 hrs/day as a gathering location throughout the week.

L and L

• 2 weeks later...
The resort will be throwing a pizza party for us Monday evening from 6-9pm in the Twin Oaks room.

I hope the resort is truly ready for 100+ very, very excited and happy to be together again people most of whom will ride a lot and party a lot! :thumbsup:

Whip... from everything I have seen here, I think YOU and your lovely wife should be in charge of the UN for the next 5 years. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry we missed you all yesterday... dealing with a blown tire. All is well and we're here now!

Hope to see you all soon,

Kirsten & Jennifer (& Riley too)

Amazing, WONDERFUL time seeing all you folks again! :-)

Leslie and I (and Kaylee) loved dropping in on you all "unannounced". ;-)

If any of you are ever in San Diego, mi casa es su casa!

Feeling a little jealous . . . showed wifey some of the pics of y'all having a blast out there and she said I should load up the RT and head out.

Unfortunately, reality prevailed this week. :(

Best to all you Unrallyers!

Archived