IGNORED

Wunderlich Products

njpatg

Has anyone noticed that Wunderlich products sold via the European web site are at least 40% cheaper than Wunderlich USA . Engine guards for my 1200rt are 280 usd on the Euro web site and 445 usd on the USA site , somehow this seem a bit off .

They have great quality products, but I've seen the same thing. In instances where a competing product is available in the USA, the competitor is almost always far below Wunderlich.

It's an interesting phenomenon, but it comes down to pricing at what the market will bear. However, when you factor in the fact that the lower German prices also include the 19% value added tax, we pay a big, big premium for their products.

Wunderlich America is on the list of vendors attending the MOA national rally in Hamburg, NY, next month. If you're there, perhaps you could ask them.

I spoke with a guy at Wunderlich America last week and he said they will have a booth but will not be selling anything at the show; their exhibit/booth is to attract new customers. They most likely will but on the flip side of that coin, will certainly lose out on a lot of accessory sales.

You are right about that.

Can't imagine not having product on hand and installation available.

But hey, they're smarter than me so who knows.

You are right about that.

Can't imagine not having product on hand and installation available.

But hey, they're smarter than me so who knows.

Well, try toting camping gear, and the banners, display stand, and a 24" windshield for demo installations along with clothes for a BMW rally on an RT! Not much room for inventory.

But seriously there is a market there for impulse buyers. Especially for easy to install items. Maybe I need to take the car next time........

Archived