Hello

GPohio

Hello everyone, newbie to the site & BMW bikes. Just picked up a '04

R1150RT and quickly learning about the infamous headlight issues. Previous owner only road in daylight. So here's what I got, fog lights & high beam but I don't have low beam or tach & MPH gage lights. I understand the load relief relay function, but I don't have 12v at the LB with the ignition ON. The diagram shows another relay after the load relief but unable to locate? Any comments or suggestions please.

Thanks

Hello everyone, newbie to the site & BMW bikes. Just picked up a '04

R1150RT and quickly learning about the infamous headlight issues. Previous owner only road in daylight. So here's what I got, fog lights & high beam but I don't have low beam or tach & MPH gage lights. I understand the load relief relay function, but I don't have 12v at the LB with the ignition ON. The diagram shows another relay after the load relief but unable to locate? Any comments or suggestions please.

Morning GPohio

Check fuse #8 in the fuse box under the seat.

Really! You mean I don't need to remove 86 fairings screws plus the dash to look for something that's not there.

I already did! Hope that's all it is. The LB bulb was burned out too.

I needed to undress her anyways, the bike hasnt seen much lovin' over the last few years. The throttle bodies need syncing and idle is very low.

Thanks, I'll let you know.

Archived