IGNORED

Stuff I Love - MotoEquip Reflectives

Mike

I'm a little paranoid about getting whacked from the rear, which perhaps explains my penchant for trying to go faster than everyone else.

One of the first things I've always done when I buy a new moto is add lighting and/or reflectives. A few years ago I learned of MotoEquip--owned by our very own Fernando--and his custom-fitted reflectives that use black 3M material. It's phenomenal stuff--it appears black under daytime lighting, but lights up like crazy when light strikes it. Seeing it in action is pretty striking.

Daytime:

IMG_2687-M.jpg

Night, taken with camera flash:

IMG_2688-M.jpg

I'd buy this stuff even if it wasn't produced and sold by the guy who writes my paycheck. MotoEquip's website.

Thanks, Mike. We've had MotoEquip and now its sister website, MotoReflective.com for more than 17 years now, helping make riders safer out on the road. Glad you and so many BMW riders, on this board and around the world, like our products. It looks great on that new water-cooled RT of yours (I'm just a little bit jealous).

I'm doubling your BMWST Admin Paycheck. Now, where did I put that calculator? Let's see,. . . . two. . .times. . .zero. . .equals, uh. . .oh.

Ditto on the quality of MotoReflective kits. I received two kits for my new GSA side and top cases a while back, but only installed them this weekend (truth be told, it was my wife who installed them; she has a much steadier hand and better eye than I do). I also had kits on my 2006 RT, which I rode for 9 1/2 years. The reflective material looked just fine after all that time.

Wait until you all see the next product we've been working on. We're about a month away from releasing it if all goes well with our video production.

This being "retired" stuff is FUN!

Archived