IGNORED

Lock Cylinder Removal from 28 Liter Top Case?

Mike

Can someone tell me how to do this. I've don't this job before, on my oilhead, but I can't figure this one out. :dopeslap:

Help!

Here are a couple of videos. I'm making a tool right now to do this and will share if you want to wait. You can search for "Leguna' for other videos.

It's "Laguna" Leguna is either a mythical winged lizard or a very poor quality French Automobile from 1963.

But I go by Al.

Feel free to call me weekdays 9-6 Pac time if you need help.

559-478-4774

Remember to lube first then "be the tool"

If you guys continue to procrastinate, I'll loan you a tool for the price of USPS Priority Mail both ways.

Sheesh.

It's "Laguna" Leguna is either a mythical winged lizard or a very poor quality French Automobile from 1963.

But I go by Al.

Feel free to call me weekdays 9-6 Pac time if you need help.

559-478-4774

Remember to lube first then "be the tool"

If you guys continue to procrastinate, I'll loan you a tool for the price of USPS Priority Mail both ways.

Sheesh.

My apologies AL! I didn't have my reading glasses handy and was replying from a dim room while the better half was watching the tube. I remember squinting at the youtube video for your handle.

Al has been a wonderful help to me and others in regards to the lock cylinder removal. He was even gracious enough to chat on the phone with me and a engineer buddy who enjoys making things. That was two weeks ago and my buddy is making s-l-o-w progress on the tool. :lurk: He's probably over thinking this :dopeslap:

Thanks again Al!

when your done, ill have you send it to Chicago to a guy there.

Don't forget my extra stamp!

The Chicago guy is sending me an Italian Beef sandwich.

Indiana? What you got there? moo cows?

I'm the Chicago guy.

I just wanted to acknowledge Al's helpfulness and generosity in doing this for all us hapless schmucks with a need to fiddle with our locks. Thanks, Al! :clap:

Archived