Choose your music mix wisely - video

Indy Dave

I enjoy my tunes and I've been known to make my bike dance a bit, but if that rider does not increase his following distance and pay attention to WTF is going on, he soon be appearing in a different sort of YouTube video.

I enjoy my tunes and I've been known to make my bike dance a bit, but if that rider does not increase his following distance and pay attention to WTF is going on, he soon be appearing in a different sort of YouTube video.

Like you, I enjoy a good mix when riding and certain tunes at times can impact my riding style or hand/head movements. But yea, this guy is just being wreckless. You can see he needs a new rear shock, which isn't going to help him when he tries to recover. I know I've been on some longg rides and to be sure, we all make errors. When I look back to things I've done when board on the closing stages of a long days ride, anything I've done has always been on a deserted road! And that was years ago, when I was still immortal. This poor guy is playing with "liquid hot magma" doing this in multi-lane heavy traffic. IF he goes down, he's getting run over - probably several times - a fact that seems to escape him.

Learning that we're only immortal... for a limited time

Archived