IGNORED

"Flawless"

Mike

Want to talk about a true PO Crap! :eek: I was left stranded in the neighborhood sandpit more times than I can remember on one of these mini bikes. Clutch problems, I believe. The disappointment I felt as an eight Y/0 during the 200 yard walk back home may have left scars. :(:rofl: Man, I do wish that thing got tucked away somewhere, though. :thumbsup:

72whiskers_comp_r.jpg

Pat

Hey .. is that a Corbin seat?? :rofl:

Want to talk about a true PO Crap! :eek: I was left stranded in the neighborhood sandpit more times than I can remember on one of these mini bikes. Clutch problems, I believe. The disappointment I felt as an eight Y/0 during the 200 yard walk back home may have left scars. :(:rofl: Man, I do wish that thing got tucked away somewhere, though. :thumbsup:

72whiskers_comp_r.jpg

Pat

Hey .. is that a Corbin seat?? :rofl:

Your friend wants his underwear back.

3707.jpg

Nothing mechanical is flawless regardless of who manufactures it . The only problem I had with my 04RT in 90,000 miles was the gas pump dying at 53,000 miles and both of the stick coils had to be replaced other than that just regular maintenance. My 14RT is fast approaching 32,000 miles and all that has happened so far is the low beam burnt out at 24,000 miles. I loved my 04RT and I love my 14RT more , both are / were a pleasure to ride and after fifty four years of riding ( six years on BMWs )I would never go back to another brand.

Archived