IGNORED

Reminiscing

tallman

Nice, Ken. Going through a bit of withdrawal just now, and this helps. Or makes it worse -- I'm not quite sure. Either way, I appreciate your posting up.

Nice, Ken. Going through a bit of withdrawal just now, and this helps. Or makes it worse -- I'm not quite sure. Either way, I appreciate your posting up.

You're welcome...or I'm sorry...depending on how you're seeing it at the moment :thumbsup:

The reason I moved to Atlanta from Chicago 20+ years ago is to ride more.

Come on down...we ride year round :clap:

Top of Black Bear looking down at Telluride.

145579655386.jpg

My ridding buddy calls this "Pucker Point" :grin:

He's not at the steep part yet or so my memory says. Or then maybe it was by looking at the picture of me years ago :rofl: That's not you! :wave: Not again at my age. Engineer Pass this year and Schofield Pass last year were enough. :clap:

DSC_3154%20Custom_zps3iumpls5.jpg

You are correct Doug. He was not at the steep part yet!

Haven't been on Engineer for a few years. They say it can change a lot from year to year.

Near Ft. Stockton, West TX, taken just after a cloud burst. FYI, you're looking at about 6' of water rushing under the bridge.

May12007download523.jpg

Dennis Andress
That was a fun ride.

Yeah. I remember being the last in line to pass a slow moving pickup. I held off as long as I could, then happily held up my fingers 1-4-5 :)

russell_bynum
That was a fun ride.

Yeah. I remember being the last in line to pass a slow moving pickup. I held off as long as I could, then happily held up my fingers 1-4-5 :)

Professional rider, closed course.

As long as were reminiscing. Just north of Moab, UT on the way to Torrey.... circa May, 2003.

Torrey%202003%20Utah%20128%20Shawn-XL.jpg

One hell of a trip. :)

16902719Torrey023.jpg

So great to see the oilheads RT's together.

In my biased eyes, still one of the most beautiful Beemers made.

russell_bynum

In my dreams

Russell%26Lisa.jpg

Still have the Aprilia, though other than riding around the neighborhood every month or so to keep everything working, it did not get ridden in 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim, I've got some miles but all three of them were at least triple my skill level. I remember following Laney east of torrey. She was out of sight by the second curve. I remember thinking, I wish I could ride like a girl! I miss Gleno and Paul.

I truly aspire to ride like a girl.

Remember the Laney K1200 RS training/parking lot sessions with Master Yoda, quite inspiring to me.

Bill_Walker
Seems like there should be a cruiser w/flashing lights at the back of that photo...

:/

:wave:

The only reason there wasn't is that we never saw one.

• 3 weeks later...
trail1-XL.jpg

And one of my favorite riding pictures with TyTass :wave:

craig-XL.jpg

WOW! Two of the nicest motorcycle shots I've ever seen. Thanks for posting.

Archived