BMWSportTouring
Sign in to follow this  
kinchy

FS: Just Retired - Much Quality Gear Available

kinchy

I’ve recently decided to retire from motorcycling, so recently it hasn’t sunk in completely yet. That said I have gear much of it quality gear for sale. I will provide photographs upon request from any and all angles. My product descriptions are accurate and not overinflated.

Schuberth C3 Pro – My wife bought me this Gloss Silver helmet Christmas 2014. She paid $749. It’s XXL. I wore it once while riding and approximately 5 hours (at home) to get used to it. It features the micro lock ratchet lock, Coolmax inner textiles and retractable sun visor. As you know it’s one of the best helmets available. I’m an Arai SZ three quarters guy. I simply could not adjust to the full face/modular design. $325.

BMW Rallye 2 Motorcycle Jacket – Purchased 3years ago. Gray, with black and yellow highlights. I used it one winter season. It has no spots, tears or imperfections. Although it was fine in the winter I didn’t like the three quarter length “look”. It has liner and an additional zip-on multiple pocket pouch. $125

Arai ¾ SZ Black with tinted Shield XXL. Purchased as a back-up to my silver Arai SZ. Never worn. $175

Bell Rogue Half Helmet – Black XXL, with adjustable muzzle and magnetic connection. Worn on occasion when riding the HD versus the RT. Excellent condition $100 (New $249)

Kriega US-20 Drypack -Never used. An award-winning, high quality motorcycle luggage, offering 20 liters of capacity. It’s 100% waterproof Drypack with innovative design which attaches to the sub-frame, with included buckle loops and Alloy Hook Straps, for use as a motorcycle tail pack and courier bag. The Kriega US-20 motorcycle bag comes equipped with removable shoulder and waist straps. $75 (New $160)

Cortech GX Sport Air 3.0 Mesh XL – Gunmetal (silver) with red and white accents. Two liners purchased in 2015 and used this past riding season. Superb in a variety of weather conditions. Excellent condition $65.00 (New $250)

Ram Motorcycle Mounts

1. Double Socket arm 1” ball -3.69” long $7.50

2. Short Double socket arm 1” ball 2.38” long $7.50

3. Long Double Socket arm 6” long $12.50

4. Ram base 2.25” with 11mm hole and 1” ball $7.50

One gallon container of 10W50 Liqui Moly Full Synthetic motorcycle Oil for 4 cycles. Purchased from Beemer Boneyard $30.00

kinchy

The Schuberth, Jacket, Kreiga and Ram mounts are sold

Sign in to follow this