IGNORED

Does either cubby contain a socket to charge iPhone from?

NoelCP

The box works fine, it keeps your phone changed, the bluetooth connects with the Nav V I really like having weather and radar with alerts come thru the Nav V.

The box is small so you can forget about the plus phones fitting. I also use a 90 degree usb plug into the phone (Samsung).

Jay

Wonderful!...do we know if it's there w/o the audio system/blue tooth option? I'm asking because I'm scheming on a used '14 w/o these packages, and if that deal falls thru custom ordering a new '16 w/o audio/BT.

Thanks, hopeful!

Wonderful!...do we know if it's there w/o the audio system/blue tooth option? I'm asking because I'm scheming on a used '14 w/o these packages, and if that deal falls thru custom ordering a new '16 w/o audio/BT.

Thanks, hopeful!

The USB is part of the Audio package. There are many other options for charging a phone, the most popular of which is to run power up to a tank-bag. One can then stream audio to a BT headset.

On the F800 forum another helpful soul looked up in the '14 & '15 owner's manual and learned that there is a lockable compartment on the left side of RTLC w/o the audio package--it is w/o any connectors for USB or otherwise but should be able to add one there. The right side compartment has been sealed off for those not inclined to cough up $1500 for the audio system & blue tooth which gets fairly bad scores for blue tooth functionality. I'd much rather skip that cost and use the funds to pick up Nav V and a touring screen, an added USB connection as well. I think there are a few things one can do w/ the wonder wheel & Nav V w/o the full audio & BT package. I use iPhone for music anyway thru Sena 10R.

Archived