IGNORED

Amazon: Twelve Issues of Motorcycle Consumer News for $5 (Yes, $5.00)

marcopolo

Saw this posted over at the MOA site. When you click on the link you'll see that it says $20, but if you click on the red script, you'll get several options, one of which is the $5.00 offer. I just ordered and it was indeed $5.00. Don't know how long this offer is valid.

Read the fine print. Looks like they'll automatically renew your subscription, and not for five bucks, I'm sure. You can, however, cancel. Here's what it says on Amazon's site:

"At the end of your term, you will be automatically renewed for one year at the lowest renewal rate available on Amazon.com, which may be different than your introductory rate. Cancel anytime with Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager, where you can also change your address, confirm first issue delivery estimates, and more."

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_15?url=search-alias%3Dmagazines&field-keywords=motorcycle+consumer+news&sprefix=motorcycle+cons%2Cmagazines%2C150

By the way, forget the automatic renewal I mentioned. That applies to a more expensive option, not the $5.00 subscription.

Archived