IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving

mikeR1100R

Georgi and I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my wonderful family and especially my beautiful wife who continues to recover from her concussion and hopes to be able to ride her Ninja 250 again next year. I hope everyone in this great community we call bmwsporttouring.com has a great holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving Mike & Georgi! :wave:

I missed the story of Georgi's mishap, hope she is doing fine. :thumbsup: "ride her Ninja 250 again" Kind of tells me the 500 may have napped on the job? :eek:

Pat

Joe Frickin' Friday

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Richard_D shared a unique and profound video in this thread four years ago, and it struck a chord with me. I've thought about it and viewed it many times since then, and I wanted to put it up one more time.

(with narration by Brother David Steindl-Rast)

If you've got more time, you can watch from the beginning to hear/see a nice preamble by Louie Schwartzberg, who provided the video footage - but the above link starts you right at (IMHO) the important part.

No I just had a couple of other projects move up on the priority list (against my objections) and the 500 still languishes in the basement. :(

Archived