IGNORED

Current List of Attendees

Bob Palin

I can't find an easy way to share an excel file here as text and have it readable so I have created a web page with a list of the attendees

As of 17 November 2015

http://sleepingrainbow.com/bmwst/unrally-2015-11-17T0850.htm

(If there is a way to save an Excel file easily for viewing directly please let me know, when I save it as text the columns don't line up)

John Ranalletta

ctrl-A to select all data in the file

ctrl-C to copy it

open any text editor

ctrl-V to paste into editor

save txt file

open txt file with excel following prompts for fixed field

voile'

ctrl-A to select all data in the file

ctrl-C to copy it

open any text editor

ctrl-V to paste into editor

save txt file

open txt file with excel following prompts for fixed field

voile'

When I do that each line is just one long piece of text, I see what you mean but it doesn't appear to work.

Hey Phil - am I right in thinking your daughter just turned 5? My son will be attending next year - he just turned seven a few days ago.

If I'm correct in my math, that's great that there will be at least a couple of kids around.

:)

josh

Hey Phil - am I right in thinking your daughter just turned 5? My son will be attending next year - he just turned seven a few days ago.

If I'm correct in my math, that's great that there will be at least a couple of kids around.

:)

josh

Yup! They will have a ball....bring resume and time for an interview prior to any interaction or attempt at courting my daughter! :) Bynum's son may have a word or two for him too! Just sayin'!

Oh, and Uncle and Aunt Whip are always watching!

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

Bob, Please add Bob and Suz Stovall to the list.

(We will also have a guest... Boogie Stovall... in attendance as our guest, but she is a real Bitch... friendly though.)

• 1 month later...

It's a bit of a PITA to export a pretty list of attendees from EventBrite and I'm travelling today, I'll try to get to it in the next few days.

Hey Bumps!!

When did ya move to Montana ???

Yeahhh... it was a hypnotic dream state... and I guess it carried over when I registered. I expressed this to Bob but, he said it was true; we moved to Montana!

It's great to be out of the quagmire of Los Angeles... :grin:

It'll be good to see ya Bill! Sue says hey!

:thumbsup:

Hey Bumps!!

Yeahhh... it was a hypnotic dream state...

Naaaaa, just a Frank Zappa flashback :Cool:

• 3 weeks later...
132 people have reservation at the resort so far.

Very few rooms left

:clap:

After this uN Red Lodge will never be the same.

• 3 weeks later...
Francois_Dumas

The only problem I have with this is that I have no clue who some of the people are...... I know most by their forum names :-))

The only problem I have with this is that I have no clue who some of the people are...... I know most by their forum names :-))

We are gonna fix that.

Francois, I'm doing the name tags this year, and am doing my best to figure out the corresponding forum names, which will be on the individual tags.

Oh, as long as I'm posting, if any attendees are not on Bob's list, including guests and kids, please PM or email me so I can add the names to my list.

Edit: Include home/location and/or forum or nickname if you want.

First unrally for me. Looking forward to meeting you wild guys. I'm kinda old but I'll try and keep up. Me and a riding buddy coming from Washington. GT

First unrally for me. Looking forward to meeting you wild guys. I'm kinda old but I'll try and keep up. Me and a riding buddy coming from Washington. GT

Yeah, we're WILD alright. We meet every morning at 8AM for a group chug-a-lug of Ensure, then breakfast at 9. In the evening, it's dinner at 5, then Bingo MWF or shuffleboard T-Th (ya gotta watch out for Whip, he keeps "accidentally" bumping the pucks with his walker). And then off to bed.

Oh, between breakfast and dinner, we ride the crap out of our BMW's, pick on each other, tell lies about how fast we rode, and occasionally make fun of an older member named Wurty.

Oh, as long as I'm posting, if any attendees are not on Bob's list, including guests and kids, please PM or email me so I can add the names to my list.

Edit: Include home/location and/or forum or nickname if you want.

There have been quite a few registrations since I last updated this list (exporting it is a bit of a PITA). I'll get to it in a few days, busy at the moment.

Not on the list :P

That list was compiled before you signed up.

The new list is a few days away.

The "One" will not be forgotten.......as long as you bring Aline with you.

Not on the list :P

That list was compiled before you signed up.

The new list is a few days away.

The "One" will not be forgotten.......as long as you bring Aline with you.

Why you have to make things so difficult for me Whip? :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
We're now listed twice I believe...... once in NL and once as homeless :-)

We are just making sure you don't cancel.

"The Boss" had me enter you manually and then you registered as well.

Thanks for the reminder. I reserved a room on December 11, but registering for the UnRally has been on my round tuit list. Just submitted.

Hey Bumps!!

Had a brain fart Mark... goes back to when we all met for the first time. Look forward to see' n ya there! :wave:

S'gonna be a ridin' funster of a day up to BearTooth pass.... 'en-masse I hope.

WE GOTTA HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!! .....Right?

SNOWBALL FUN, Y'all ???!!!!

I will be unable to attend your fabulous rally.

Family celebrations are going to interfere, and threats have been made...sigh

I just canceled my lodge reservation Its a HandiCap room,

Staff there said they had a list they are going off.

Call if your a handicap person.

Have a fun time.

Cheers,

Joe

• 5 weeks later...

Archived