IGNORED

11/09/15 Top of the Bighorn's

TNT

Yes, a chin bar. I do not like the ones on top at all. I made it my self to fit my C3, it work good. It is on solid with Velcro. I took the idea from the one used for MX dirt bike helmets. The camera is light so no issues. I made my own leash from steel fishing leader. This all works out. I'm new to the GoPro stuff. I just got in more batteries for the GoPro, so I can get more shots. I hope this helps someone with are style of helmets. IMG_3333.JPG_zpsu8ufeild.jpg IMG_3335.JPG_zpsgeuce3an.jpg IMG_3337.JPG_zpscg9xtz7r.jpgIMG_3338.JPG_zpszacgjcrg.jpg

Nice job on that aluminum support fabrication, TNT. Looks like it belongs there.

The leash goes from the camera to where?

Nice job on that aluminum support fabrication, TNT. Looks like it belongs there.

The leash goes from the camera to where?

Just to the chin bar is all. The chin bar goes on so good it well not move. So if the GoPro ever pops off, it will not go far.

I kinda like it to. I'd mounted my GoPro on the right side a couple times, and although I liked the height, I didn't like the off-center view and how part of my helmet always got in the frame.

So now you've got me thinkin'. :thumbsup::S

Archived