IGNORED

December SECFF Lunch

Bernie

Thanks guys, I don't know what I can do about the weather, but I will try my best.

It never rains in the beginning part of the month anyway, right? :rofl:

Well SavnnahCapt, my so called reputation is more based on fable and misinformation, then on reality.

Similar to any comic book hero, more hype then go. LOL :rofl::rofl:

My secret is that I know where we are going. :/

Have a great Thanksgiving Day and see you on the 5th.

:wave:

I lobbied for the 12th as I have a wedding on the 5th & I am the photographer. No sympathy. :P

Well, Danny maybe you get lucky and the groom won't show.

You have any time in early January to make the Jan SECFF lunch?

Running the Savannah Bridge Run that morning but if my legs still work I'm going to ride up to meet some of you folks. Unfortunately, will be slabbing up I-16 due to time constraints but open to good roads heading back to Savannah (Richmond Hill).

I haven't heard anything from Rightspin, I think the local car club has a charity event.

But Calvin No-Socks said on Facebook he will try to make it.

It should be a nice turn out.

I haven't heard from anyone in South Carolina, I guess it's to cold to ride up there.

Did the Savannah Bridge Run this morning and then discovered we have the grandkids the rest of today and tonight so I'm in the same boat. Sure will try to make it next month. Hope the weather turns out this good.

A great day, even though we had a sub 30 degree start from Atlanta.

Chris, Joel and I did some dirt on the way down.

We have realized that there exists a conspiracy from the Florida gang..and we know who within that gang :wave: They put our lunch location at a distance that required a pre-dawn start in the coldest temps and made it SE from Atlanta which required us to ride directly into the sunrise for 3+ hours.

From Florida, the sun is at your back and the temps stay comfortable...how nice :P

We have realized that there exists a conspiracy from the Florida gang..and we know who within that gang :wave: They put our lunch location at a distance that required a pre-dawn start in the coldest temps and made it SE from Atlanta which required us to ride directly into the sunrise for 3+ hours.

From Florida, the sun is at your back and the temps stay comfortable...how nice :P

:/:rofl::wave:

Well you have a chance to get even next month.

Had a great ride, got to ride some new-to-me roads, even one they just finished paving. The weather was gorgeous until we got back to FL, here it is overcast and dreary, but no rain.

See you all in January. :wave:

Excellent ride and lunch. Even had the sun in our eyes for a spell this morning as Bernie's routes touch all points of the compass. Saw lots of cotton, the hind end of a deer heading into the bushes, and some very nice roads. May stitch together some video later.

The restaurant buffet was most excellent:

DSCN3376-M.jpg

The lunch crowd:

https://highway41.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/SE-Comfort-Food-Finders/i-HMbNWjb/0/M/DSCN3377-M.jpg

And their rides:

https://highway41.smugmug.com/Motorcycles/SE-Comfort-Food-Finders/i-pDXDbgM/0/M/DSCN3378-M.jpg

Bill

Great meeting today. Well except for early arriving folks being mistaken for Primitive Baptists part. Looking forward to the next one.

It was good to see everyone, wonderful riding over with Hutch. Beautiful blue sky today, I didn't jinx it Bernie. I delivered your message Bill, Brody was very appreciative.

The view.

P1090780%20800x600.jpg

Good eats.

P1090782%20800x600.jpg

Tire kicking.

P1090792%20800x600.jpg

P1090791%20800x600.jpg

P1090789%20800x600.jpg

P1090787%20800x600.jpg

P1090788%20800x600.jpg

P1090790%20800x600%20-%20Copy%202.jpg

P1090786%20800x600%20-%20Copy%202.jpg

Looking forward to the next get together.

Terry

Archived