IGNORED

SECFF November Lunch Announcement

terryofperry

Please join Ken (Kinsley), Bernie (Bernie) and I (terryofperry) for an 11:30 AM SECFF lunch on November 7th at:

Granny's Kitchen

188 US Highway 19 N

Americus, GA 31719

(229) 924-0028

32° 3.920'N

84° 15.160'W

grannys%20kitchen.jpg

Grannys%20Kitchen%20Street%20View.jpg

Hope to see ya'll there.

Terry

We've eaten there, when they are open.

Sometimes passing by too late in the afternoon.

They close early.

Good food.

Going to try to make this.

LuckyRicky799

That's a great ride, especially if you're coming from the north. Lots of wide open country on Hwy 19 headed to Americus. I've never sen a LEO south of Thomaston, either. The Andersonville memorial and POW museum is down that way, also. For those that have time to stop in, it is very humbling.

That's a great ride, especially if you're coming from the north. Lots of wide open country on Hwy 19 headed to Americus. I've never sen a LEO south of Thomaston, either. The Andersonville memorial and POW museum is down that way, also. For those that have time to stop in, it is very humbling.

Hope to see you there Alan.

Terry

You guys really should check the Alabama football schedule before setting these dates. Just sayin'.

We did Danny, they don't play till 8:00PM, you could have lunch with us and be at the game or comfortably home by then. :thumbsup:

Terry

You guys really should check the Alabama football schedule before setting these dates. Just sayin'.

I thought the soccer season was already over. :wave:

We did Danny, they don't play till 8:00PM, you could have lunch with us and be at the game or comfortably home by then. :thumbsup:

Terry

You're right. When I looked at their schedule, I forgot about the time diff.

Bernie, blbl.gif

In but I should have checked as I was planning on continuing to the Cheaha SP Lodge but its full of football fans.

FYI

When I put the address into BaseCamp it shows the location about 3.5 north of the actual restaurant. The coordinates are correct.

The address is actually much closer to Highway 19 S instead of N on my map

The 188 is tge address on their Facebook page.

See if this is better:

110 US Highway 280 W

Americus, GA 31719-8645

United States

Terry

shoot wish it was 14th or 21st. I have a track day at Barber on the 8th, so will not make this one.

I have always wanted to go see Andersonville. Would have been a great trip to accomplish both.

Good ride, good food, good friends. Thanks Bernie for putting it together and making the long ride. Thanks Terry for showing up and helping with the GPS.

Looking at the radar and forecast last night as well as this morning it did not look good for anyone north of Macon to be riding. The Southern area looked somewhat better. I headed East and met SavannahCapt then we turned South and West to the restaurant. The return trip gave us about 5 minutes of a tiny shower otherwise a dry ride.

My lemon chicken (very good), rice and green beans.

526B0EA2-F78C-47F2-8607-4D39441A9E1E.jpg

Bernie opted for the fried chicken and banana pudding afterward for dessert.

C21F9402-41C9-4BD1-BFFE-79EA60FAEA12.jpg

The Capt. had the lemon chicken also as well as chocolate pie afterward for desert.

849E916D-7150-40F7-B817-7BB6167D8FD1.jpg

Not much left.

48FAEF63-A527-4180-A2B2-B5D3B0BC3362_1.jpg

C9400DA2-7F29-4E21-8B08-4907AFA3A53D.jpg

1D1C3E77-1F52-4966-90B8-AFC556AA495F.jpg

Another good lunch with great company, we missed those not able to attend, better weather next month.

Terry

Stopped in Moultrie for refueling of the bike and myself. A little foggy, but shortly afterwards it turned into a beautiful hot day.

FB_IMG_1446903281863.jpg

I got there a little early, my new GPS calculates so much faster, I made all kinds of time. I think it only uses 50 minutes per hour or is it 80 minutes for a hour.

Regardless I was able to find the place and I also found back home in the dark.

Thank you Terry and SavannahCapt for showing up and joining me for lunch. Great company and good food.

Hopefully the weather and football/soccer schedules will align better in December for the next SECFF Lunch.

20151107_103517.jpg

Archived