IGNORED

A Floridian FARTS (Video)

Jake

Just a short video I finally managed to put together covering my ride up to FART 2015 in Asheville. As always, Ken and Craig put on a first class gathering. Of course, I missed grabbing video of a few prime roads (such as 28 coming out of Deal's Gap), but those are etched in memory anyway, as they should be.

I've never seen the Cherohala and the BRP so beautiful (and open) as they were on this trip.

Great meeting and dining with you too Bernie. Yeah, the rain soaked footage just didn't quite make the final cut (though I think I shall send it to Glen)!

Thanks Boys - I must say after the 12-hour return I was a wee bit jealous of your commute. I did a donut in Shawn's lawn before he got there...

Nice Jake, hey I recognize that curve coming out of Frostproof : )

I did a donut in Shawn's lawn before he got there...

I want to see footage of that.. :grin:

Well, I was about to select Mountain Jam from the Allman Brothers as my song choice, but with a 33 minute run time I might have lost a few viewers!

Thanks - and a big thanks again to Roadscholar for pointing the way through GA. The man knows his stuff.

That was fun to watch Jake. Makes me want to travel east.

Is that your original R11RT? Looks to be in fine shape if it is.

Cheers!

Thanks for the comments, Gents.

Greg, I sold my original '02 after moving to Fl from Chi-Town, missed the RT, then picked up the '00 I have now. Put some love into it so it would love me back.

Thanks, I really enjoyed the video.....just wish it would have gone on a little longer..... :)

This.

That was AWESOME. Had me sitting here grinning from ear to ear for the whole video. Loved the music selection, edits, everything. BRAVO!

Curves and lines of Grand Designs

Well, that's high praise from an afficionado! Thank you my friend.

Bill, my target for the return lunch was Fosters on Saturday. As you may know and I now know- they rest on Saturday and cook on Sunday! Oh well, next time. I'll be back on the Airhead to hit some of your recommendations and I believe I shall start with Heavy's...

An airhead would be right at home in their parking lot. :thumbsup:

And don't forget Dawn's Pantry in Screven, could be in the running for world's best fried chicken!

A little trivia on Heavy''s

That was fun to watch Jake. Makes me want to travel east.

Is that your original R11RT? Looks to be in fine shape if it is.

Cheers!

Greg, I'm going over in the spring for the HelenBack event if'n you want to go.

Lone_RT_rider
Thanks Boys - I must say after the 12-hour return I was a wee bit jealous of your commute. I did a donut in Shawn's lawn before he got there...

Did not... :P That might have actually helped what I call..... "grass" :D

Awesome compilation my friend. It was really great to see you. Miss both you and Peanut. :)

Archived