IGNORED

Anyone up for a ride to Utah

NWBeemerBoy

Looking to head out for a ride from the Columbia River Gorge area The Dalles) leaving this Sunday or Monday for four days or so. Wife doesn't want me riding alone. Anyone Portlanders game?

Oh man - that'd be swell but there's no way I can swing it this next week... or anytime before late November (and that just doesn't sound as appealing, does it?). Hope you find someone for this one, and maybe we can take a ride together another time.

josh

Well, that was my original plan anyway. My buddy in New Mexico and I were planning on it next week and he backed out for work obligations. Just too darn psyched about going to let it pass. I may just decide to stay somewhat local in the PNW, maybe head up Port Angeles way and spend a couple of days in and around the Olympics. Not sure why it would matter but think the Mrs would feel better about that!

Looks like the weather should be good for a ride up the peninsula - maybe catch the Blackball over to Victoria and ride a bit of Vancouver Island?

Yea. That''s what I was thinking for a plan B. I haven't been to Victoria since 91 I think. Oh wait, scratch that! My passport has expried :-(( I guess I'm staying on this side of the border!

Archived