Bluetooth is locked up in the bike.

alexp

Hello there, somehow I pressed something in the bike and the Bluetooth is now showing in the bike display and the stereo speakers are "OFF" I read the manual and I can't figure out how to release it. The Bluetooth in my phone and the GPS is selected to off. I still can't figure out what to do. Has anyone here run into the same issue? How do I get off the bluetooth mode?

Thanks,

Alex

Terry,

That works! Thank you all. Second question. I rode on the rain the other day and my wonderwheel is now a little hard to turn. I have to use two fingers in order to increase or decrease the volume. Is there a way to lube it?

Thanks,

Alex

I would suggest either not lubing it or being extraordinarily careful and minimizing any lubricant.

Let me take that back, I would advise not lubing it. There are electronics, Hall sensor(s) and microswitches within the wheel, and the "tactile fell" portions are not readily accessible for lubrication, anyway.

FWIW, every MultiController wheel I've owned (now on my fifth) has been stiff enough to require use of two fingers for volume changes, so I'm guessing yours is functioning correctly (that does not mean it isn't too stiff for you (a legitimate complaint), just that it is performing as expected).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived