IGNORED

Reservations and Registration are now open!!

Whip

**   Chris   **
That Salida to Red Lodge thing may turn into a conga line...

:wave:

MB>

This will be a staggered start. 5 minute intervals.

realshelby

Since Mrs. realshelby is flying in Monday, I booked a room for Sunday night at the Lodge so I could be there when she gets in.

So, I will be leaving early Sunday morning from Salida for the trip to Red Lodge. Anyone else leaving early Sunday?

**   Chris   **
Since Mrs. realshelby is flying in Monday, I booked a room for Sunday night at the Lodge so I could be there when she gets in.

So, I will be leaving early Sunday morning from Salida for the trip to Red Lodge. Anyone else leaving early Sunday?

Define Early!

realshelby

Early for me is 3-4am. But this will probably be a 6-7am leave from Salida. Looks like about 625 miles, I would like to get to Red Lodge before 6pm at the latest.

The Boss and I are also leaving Sunday morning in our RV. Driving about 450 or so and then on to Red Lodge Monday.

**   Chris   **
Early for me is 3-4am. But this will probably be a 6-7am leave from Salida. Looks like about 625 miles, I would like to get to Red Lodge before 6pm at the latest.

5-6:00 am is early for me. 3-4:00 am is when I usually go to bed!

Hi Terry - Nick and I are leaving early Sunday too, but are heading to Jackson, WY by way of UT. You are welcome to join us if you like.

Just signed up. Now to find a room and decide which kidney I can sell to finance this trip. :rofl:

Courtesy of Norah and Russell (AKA Vlad) I now have my room at the Rock Creek Resort. Is it time to leave yet?!?

realshelby

Hi Terry - Nick and I are leaving early Sunday too, but are heading to Jackson, WY by way of UT. You are welcome to join us if you like.

I would love to go through Jackson and then up by the Grand Tetons again. But, that is too far out of the way to get to Red Lodge at a decent time. When are y'all heading to Salida?

I would love to go through Jackson and then up by the Grand Tetons again. But, that is too far out of the way to get to Red Lodge at a decent time. When are y'all heading to Salida?

We are departing Austin on Friday morning for Salida and will not arrive in Red Lodge until Monday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...
**   Chris   **

We are departing Austin on Friday morning for Salida and will not arrive in Red Lodge until Monday afternoon.

Who is We?

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping my fingers crossed, but if we can make the last few pieces fall into place, Jennifer and I would like to join you all in Red Lodge.

The kicker.... lodging! Everything is in the $200+ plus range and miles away. SO...... we're thinking we might drive out the camper van. That would mean more time on the road (Jennifer doesn't care for my Iron Butt ways :) and perhaps less time at Red Lodge, but we'd be there.

Keep your fingers crossed and we might just be darkening the UN doorstep!!!

The kicker.... lodging! Everything is in the $200+ plus range and miles away.

FYI: I made a reservation in the condo at the resort, and will cancel my reservation for a cabin at the Red Lodge KOA soon. If you like, we can coordinate so that you get the cabin. It's about $62 per night -- bring linens or sleeping bags.

By virtue of a challenging work schedule (and perhaps a bit of procrastination on my part :grin: ) I was able to secure lodging at the resort only for Monday and Tuesday nights. Apparently there are other groups arriving mid-week for other events. So, if anyone might have some space (beggars can't be choosers, but I'd rather not sleep on a floor) for Wednesday and/or Thursday nights for a non-smoking, light-drinking, GS-riding, omnivorous doofus, please let me know here or by PM.

P.S. I'd be more than happy to offset a significant portion of your room rate for this favor.

(Powers that be: feel free to move this elsewhere, as necessary. I didn't notice a lodging-related thread, but that wouldn't be my first or even millionth mistake.)

We are all set and planning on driving out the camper van for lodging (on wheels... sort of appropriate, don't you think).

Are shooting to be there Monday PM or Tuesday :)

See you all soon,

Kirsten and Jennifer (and Riley too)

We are all set and planning on driving out the camper van for lodging (on wheels... sort of appropriate, don't you think).

Are shooting to be there Monday PM or Tuesday :)

See you all soon,

Kirsten and Jennifer (and Riley too)

:clap::clap::clap:

If you are coming to Salida.

Mr Garmin will get you close to our house...follow the neon poster board from there.

6322 County Road (CO) 178

Salida 81201

Or call from your hotel and I will pick you up

cell# 210-394-3221

Slyder_Steve

Hate to say it, but I just can't make this work! Good news for someone is my room is now available!

Hope you all have a great UN!

Ride safe!

Slyder

Hi all:

Unfortunately an urgent dental/medical issue has cropped up this week which requires ongoing treatment. So I can't attend this UnRally :(

There is now an open Studio Apartment in the Rock Creek Resort Main Lodge from Sunday to Thursday night.

Hope to see everyone sometime soon.

Mike Cassidy

Archived