Atlanta to Red Lodge

randy

So I want to attend, however I am a poser :-), I trailer. Looking to see if anyone wants to hook a ride with me and share costs. Schedule somewhat flexible, but thinking this

Thursday 7/21 leave Atlanta, GA 7pm EST

Friday 7/22 arrive Fort Collins, Co 7pm CMT

Saturday 7/23 leave Fort Collins, CO Noon CMT

Monday 7/25 Arrive Red Lodge, MT 3pm CMT

Thursday 7/28 leave Red Lodge, MT 8am CMT

Friday 7/29 Leave Fort Collins, Co 7pm CMT

Saturday 7/30 Arrive Atlanta, GA 10pm EST

My son lives in Fort Collins, Co. So I will leave the truck and trailer there. He will store/watch the vehicles. ride to and from Red Lodge,MT and trailer to and from fort Collins.

Looking for a max of 3 riders that might want to tag along.

Basic trailer route is Atlanta > Nashville > St Louis > Kanas City > Fort Collins

I could pick up anyone along the way. Just a feeler to see if I can get some riders to help split the diesel costs.

PM if interested.

I am thinking trailering to my house in Salida and then riding as a group Monday morning could be an option. Plenty of room to leave your truck and trailer on my property. Anyone that wants to join is welcome with or without a trailer.

I am thinking trailering to my house in Salida and then riding as a group Monday morning could be an option. Plenty of room to leave your truck and trailer on my property. Anyone that wants to join is welcome with or without a trailer.
Hmmm, trailering to Salida. That might be a good option. The additional miles from Tucson vs Phoenix adds an extra couple of hours which is more easily done in the truck.
Hmmm, trailering to Salida. That might be a good option. The additional miles from Tucson vs Phoenix adds an extra couple of hours which is more easily done in the truck.

..not to mention Arizona in July.

;)

Archived