IGNORED

New to BMW's

Chal De Cecco

Chal De Cecco

Just picked up a R1200 RS this past weekend and am looking for a backrest to go with the standard luggage rack. Dealer says the bike is too new for accessories just yet. Also looking for a strap on tank bag as the magnetics won't work with this particular bike. Any suggestions?

Love the bike, the electronic suspension is the key to riding this bike swiftly. The bike just never moves once you place your line.

I have not seen a backrest for the factory luggage rack for an RS....or an RT that I remember. Might be some aftermarket version that is a universal fit that could be adapted. Most here probably run the top case with built in backrest. But, I had a CX-500 with an adjustable backrest/luggage rack combo that was simply one of the most handy accessories I have had!

I love the Marsee Corona tank bag. the magnetic ring that bolts onto the gas tank opening is excellent. the tank bag levitates just above the surface. when not on, the Corona mount holds my keys, ipod, or anything else magnetic that you want right there.

congrats and good luck with your new ride!

Archived