IGNORED

What do I get for $55?

Whip

You get,

Monday night welcome dinner of hot dogs and hamburgers. Vegetarian plates available upon request.

A BBQ dinner of herb roasted chicken and or beef brisket Tuesday (we may move it to Wednesday) night outside under a tent and the Big Sky of Montana with an indoor back up room in case it rains. Vegetarian plates available upon request.

A group meeting area called the Twin Elk Chapel decorated with photos and art from board members (pm me if you are interested in participating) with tables and chairs in the center of everything to hang out and visit, open all day every day. hANNAbONE will be available for weddings if the need arises.

A fishing pond stocked with fish, no license required. (Catch and release only, but sometimes they do let ya keep them.) A river runs through the property if you would like to fish it, but you will need a Montana fishing license.

A hot buffet breakfast every morning.

A long sleeve shirt and a short sleeve shirt with different graphics. You can order different sizes so you can bring one home as a gift.

Many many many hugs, smiles, and handshakes.

Not included in your $55 but part of our pay back to BMWST.com.

Mrs Whip will be hosting an evening happy hour every night in our own party room above the Chapel. Many adult beverages will be available including some products from Red Lodge Ales and others.

You have no idea how financially irresponsible I am - but I will do my best to hold out ... probably help if I stop looking at new comms on Revzilla....

This is all sounding great! It's the week after a standing annual family trip, though. I'm trying to figure if I can manage (politically, not physically) to ride to that, and then continue on from there to Montana.

This is all sounding great! It's the week after a standing annual family trip, though. I'm trying to figure if I can manage (politically, not physically) to ride to that, and then continue on from there to Montana.

Where is the family vacation headed?

What do you get for $56????

This may be the best bargain since the Louisiana Purchase!!!

I'm in

....even better for a dollar less.

;)

Sacramento Delta, near Stockton. About 450 miles north from home.

CoarsegoldKid

I get that we call the Resort for booking a room. I've looked and can't find a registration link to save you the trouble of getting in touch with me.

I get that we call the Resort for booking a room. I've looked and can't find a registration link to save you the trouble of getting in touch with me.

Hey Joe, I am glad you will be attending.

The registration page will be ready to take your money tomorrow.

Hey Joe, I am glad you will be attending.

The registration page will be ready to take your money tomorrow.

Hope I'll have the funds left - found a good price on three new Sena units the other night and couldn't resist...oh, and I guess I need to pay bills being that it's the end of the month. Sheesh - you should have opened it yesterday :)

It's pretty close to 500mi from our place in Danville to my brother's place in San Marcos. So I'm guessing you're a bit over 500 mi. from your place to the delta!

It's pretty close to 500mi from our place in Danville to my brother's place in San Marcos. So I'm guessing you're a bit over 500 mi. from your place to the delta!

462, actually. With only two turns after getting on I-5.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived