IGNORED

Where is EDDDDDD?

graydude

Is EDDDDDDD still alive? I will always miss his attempts to be relevant. RIP EDDDDDDD. At 85, I guess it was time.

Probably still miffed at you for leaving him with the bill from the local "personal service" establishment in Beatty! :thumbsup:

Don J :wave:

(Probably still miffed at you for leaving him with the bill from the local "personal service" establishment in Beatty! :thumbsup:)

I Thought that was in temecula. Was there a second time? :lurk:
Is EDDDDDDD still alive? I will always miss his attempts to be relevant. RIP EDDDDDDD. At 85, I guess it was time.

Probably still miffed at you for leaving him with the bill from the local "personal service" establishment in Beatty! :thumbsup:

I'm still in negotiations with that establishment. I'm fine with my portion of the bill, but it is my contention that Todd's fee should have been lower since he only had/has a child-size portion.

stirthepot.gif

I'm still in negotiations with that establishment. I'm fine with my portion of the bill, but it is my contention that Todd's fee should have been lower since he only had/has a child-size portion.

stirthepot.gif

Hey, I'll take any discount I can. Just like you EDDDDDDD who I'm told routinely pulls out his "Veterans of the Civil War" discount and muskut ball washing chit. We take them when we can.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived