IGNORED

Goin' blue...sort of.

mnTwin

Just before the WisconsUN, I found a used, low-miles WR250R on consignment at a local dealer. At that time, the price was a little high.

After the UN, the ad disappeared, and I put it out of mind. Until today--the dealer called to let me know the seller had lowered the price, much closer to KBB. Deal won't be done until Thursday, but I signed a purchase agreement today. I'm stoked! :grin:

Enough with the yapping:

19697851192_de6e902084_z.jpgwr250r by mnTwin, on Flickr

So, that's what you're riding out to the UN next year? Or will you still be on the RT and Corey will be on the WR? :rofl:

So, that's what you're riding out to the UN next year? Or will you still be on the RT and Corey will be on the WR? :rofl:

Funny! I might ride the WR to Torrey and swap it for the 650GS. But who knows...

A guy I know rode his WR250 from Baltimore to Alaska a couple of years back. Link is to his Ride Report on ADVRider.

Obviously a very capable bike!

Glenn, That link doesn't seem to work, but I know where the ride reports are on ADV. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Everyone should have a small dual sport, and that puppy has some serious power for a 250.

Eddd, I've been looking for a smaller, capable dual-sport for riding in UT. Now I just have to get it there!

A guy I know rode his WR250 from Baltimore to Alaska a couple of years back. Link is to his Ride Report on ADVRider.

Obviously a very capable bike!

Glenn, That link doesn't seem to work, but I know where the ride reports are on ADV. I'll check it out. Thanks!

Sorry, Let's try This Link.

I’ve had my eye on the wr250r for many years. I was hoping they would come out with a 400 cc version, but the years come and go without a hint of that happening. Maybe it’s for the best; because of weight and size issues the 250 would be more practical when using with my trailer-hitch motorcycle-hauler.

Johnny J

Archived