IGNORED

Pictures from NH & Maine

TEWKS

Thanks guys.

W It's overrated. :grin: Actually 24 at a time but not till Sat this week.

No service last night so pics didn't happen. Here's a few more.

Road to Seboomook.

image_zpsawtnsti2.jpg

Kineo climb. image_zpsnugzryug.jpg

DC 3 at Greenville AP.

image_zpszgdmpkgv.jpg

Pat

And here I am. :grin:

Backing it up a bit, here is where we stayed our second night. Pittston Farm, it's about 20 miles north of Rockwood. It's quite a happening place for snowmobilers in the winter, we pretty much had it to ourselves.

image.jpg3_zpsln4xkvc0.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsbpauxrgy.jpg

The top of Kineo, what a view! :thumbsup:

image.jpg1_zpsehnnenow.jpg

People seemed to like how I said Bar Harbor, have no idea why. :S

image.jpg4_zpsbxzbmcwj.jpg

I'll shake out the GoPro in the next few days and see what I have, promise to keep them short.

FYIIYC (for your info if you care) :grin: except this post, all done on an iPhone.

Thanks again, enjoyed posting them! :thumbsup:

Pat

Pittston Farm, it's about 20 miles north of Rockwood. It's quite a happening place for snowmobilers in the winter, we pretty much had it to ourselves.

It stays pretty busy in the winter Pat.We dropped in a couple of times in 2012

003-L.jpg

The insides were quite a surprise,I'm about due for another visit

T it's been a while since I was there by sled, some fast trails from Rockwood for sure. :thumbsup:

Sorry, said I'd keep it short but it ended up at twelve minutes for part one. :eek: Better to view in 720 P. :thumbsup:

Pat

Part two is done. It's a little longer than one which is probably not a good thing for most, so, here's a cheat. ;) Moose at :20 & 4:00. :thumbsup:

Pat

Thanks, gonna definitely do it again and would love to have you along, Marty! :thumbsup: Mitch didn't care for Lobstah! :(:grin:

Pat

TEWWWWWKS! Lookn like a good time. Thanks for sharing. Don't you ever work?

He works. Watch the video. He built the fire. :thumbsup:

Ed, the RT could have handled most of what we were on with no prob. I should have tossed out a proper invite, you would of enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Pat

Ed, the RT could have handled most of what we were on with no prob. I should have tossed out a proper invite, you would of enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Ahh I saw your posts prior with invites. I just couldn't do it.

The Rocketman

Sounds like you had a great time Tewks. Saw a few bikes while we were up there, but not sure if one of them was yours. Ended up 2,000+- miles on our trip. Based in Eustis Ridge, and hit Moosehead Lake, Rangely, took Rt. 27 up to Lac Megantic, Quebec for lunch one day, and had a blast. Only setback was a side trip to the Rangely Family Medical Center en route to the emergency room of Franklin Memorial Hospital in Farmington, ME. Apparently I involuntarily became a meal for some insects in Eustis (black flies???) and ended up with cellulitis (blood poisoning) from the little suckers. I was admitted to the emergency room and promptly had an IV drip of Clindamycin antibiotics plugged into my arm. Fortunately, I did not need to spend the evening at this fine establishment. Was back on the road heading back to our base home within a couple of hours with a 7-day pill prescription of the same medication. Doc told me to stay off the bike (ugggh!) and to keep my leg elevated. So I lost 2 days of riding time due to this issue, rested up and had everyone on the trip looking out for me. Fortunately my leg is almost back to normal. The infection, swelling and redness has all but disappeared, and its back to looking like my old scrawny leg with healing bug bites. Initially blew it off, but was told these things get so serious, limbs have been amputated and folks have died from systemic infections. This one started down by my right ankle, and by the end of the 2nd day, it was about 4-6" above my knee. Who knew?!?!?

Anyway, glad you had a good time and came back with both legs in tact as well. :)

Wow, sounds like you had to work a bit for your enjoyment.

We had some black flies when we were setting up camp the first night. Luckily, the wind picked up some and I think the cooking fire helped disperse them.

Glad to hear your leg is getting better! :thumbsup:

Pat

Tewks, Great job on the editing of your video. You've come a long way in a very short time. Like the mix of views. Thanks for the effort... looks like a great time.

Archived