IGNORED

I need to stay away from my local dealer....

Lone_RT_rider

Lone_RT_rider

Look what was staring at me when I went by this morning to drop off my R12RT for the hub replacement. Uhg! Only 19K all in.... my god.

XR1000%20001.jpg

XR1000%20002.jpg

XR1000%20003.jpg

Take it for a ride and let me know how you like it. I have been wanting to ride one since it was announced.

I might ride it when I pick up RT..... still thinking it over.

You ride it, you bought it. :rofl:

That is one great looking motorcycle. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't do it, nope, no way! :dopeslap: No commitment you say? Well ok, maybe just a mile or so. ;) And your last words before the new bike haze wore off would be, sign where? :rofl:

No doubt you'd be grinning ear to ear. :thumbsup:

Pat

Lone_RT_rider
I wouldn't do it, nope, no way! :dopeslap: No commitment you say? Well ok, maybe just a mile or so. ;) And your last words before the new bike haze wore off would be, sign where? :rofl:

No doubt you'd be grinning ear to ear. :thumbsup:

Pat

I think I am going to pass on the test ride. I've had a frustrating afternoon dealing with the COMPLETE morons from my HOA. I have a feeling that might translate into twisted throttle at ludicrous speed. I will go back someday when I have my head at more of a harmonious place in life. :)

Shawn

Good thinking Shawn, never test ride unless you are ready to buy.

Do they make a shaft drive conversion kit for this bike, maybe something Wonderlick will carry in there new catalog.

Good thinking Shawn, never test ride unless you are ready to buy.

Do they make a shaft drive conversion kit for this bike, maybe something Wonderlick will carry in there new catalog.

Complete with FD failure included! :rofl:

Bags

Cruise

I want it

Where do I sign

Just send the down payment of $10,000 to my paypal account. I will hold the bike for pickup.

:wave:

Lone_RT_rider
Bags

Cruise

I want it

Where do I sign

Just send the down payment of $10,000 to my paypal account. I will hold the bike for pickup.

10K will only get you half way there, before you add the bags. Though the sales person reminded me that included the bag mounts for that much. *rolls eyes*

Bags

Cruise

I want it

Where do I sign

10K will only get you half way there, before you add the bags. Though the sales person reminded me that included the bag mounts for that much. *rolls eyes*

I will accept more of a down payment than 10K but I will need it to be sent as a "gift". :rofl:

Buy it Whip ! I want to hear your ride report.

Didn't happen.

Just didn't do it for me.

Too much orange in my blood

Archived