New member here

Storm 64

Hello folks, new member here. I've had my 1995 BMW R1100rsl for three years now. It is a true pleasure to ride. I've been using BMW Sport Touring for help on the maintenance of the motorcycle. This is my only BMW, however I have a few vintage GS Suzukis that I love dearly. People thought I was crazy when I took my 1982 Suzuki GS 850G on my cross country vacation last year leaving the BMW at home. There seems to be a lot of very knowledgeable and fine folks on this website. I look forward to participating in the forum sections of this fine website. Thank You Norm

Welcome, Norm. We've got one or two other members who have BMW's, but also love their older Suzukis. I've owned several and they're very good bikes. Wouldn't mind having one again. But the BMW RT stole my heart.

The Rocketman

Welcome aboard. I own 3 BMWs, but still have the '82 GS850L I bought brand new in 1983. Can't seem to get rid of it, or kill it!

side1.jpg

Welcome! My 1980 GS850G was one of my all-time favorite bikes -- I put 25k miles on it the first year. If I had room in the garage there'd be one sitting there now. I also would not have hesitated to take it cross-country -- one of the (unsung) greats.

greiffster

Norm,

Welcome. I for one would like to see a pic of the R1100RSL. Can we call you Stormin' Norman? :grin:

Archived