IGNORED

Hill

TEWKS

As in Mr. swung by the other day on his way to Montreal to ship his GS (with the black oil cooler visor BTW) ;) to Frankfurt. His plans are to meet up with a few guys (Thor and friends) for what sounds to be a bikers dream vacation. :thumbsup: Good luck and safe travels guys, wish I could have joined ya. :wave:

image.jpg1_zpsqq9tbwjf.jpg

Pat

Marty Hill

Pat, thanks a bunch for putting up with me. Don't forget to get some black paint. :dopeslap:

Lone_RT_rider

Pat,

It's really nice that your kind to the old man, but please....PLEASE post more pics of that GARAGE!!!

:D

Shawn

P.S. Miss you Marty :grin::rofl:

When my garage grows up, it wants to look like yours. :clap:

Painted parking stalls??????????

And with all that storage you know where every tool is as well, don't you.

Thanks guys! I have to say be careful though, this all started with a few gallons of paint. :dopeslap:

image.jpg1_zpshz4h9d4x.jpg

Pat

Glenn Reed
By far the nicest garage I've ever seen. :thumbsup:

Alan (boardname foot)was describing Pat's Garage Mahal to us down at FART, and he had pictures to back it up. We were all suitably impressed! :thumbsup:

Geez Marty, :wave: You haven't been to my garage in awhile. All I see here are way too many bikes :clap: and some bowling trophies :thumbsup:

Have a good trip :Cool:

Think his reaction was something like....holy #%[>|^€ censored! :rofl:

Marty, keep us posted. I know for a fact that your fancy phone can snap some pretty good pics! ;)

Pat

All I see here are way too many bikes

That's it! AFbanhim.gif:rofl:

Pat

Marty Hill

Geez Marty, :wave: You haven't been to my garage in awhile. All I see here are way too many bikes :clap: and some bowling trophies :thumbsup:

Have a good trip :Cool:

Sometime this summer if your around. :wave:

greiffster

I hope I'm still riding and look as good as Marty when I'm his age. :thumbsup:

As far as the garage....Love the flags. But, the metal wire shelving in the corner....c'mon man!! :grin:

Thanks Kathy! ;) Maybe a pardon this time? :grin:

Tom, it's what a sick mind calls the United Nations of Bikes. :rofl:

BTW I didn't mean to make this about my garage. Well ok, maybe just a little! :D

As far as the garage....Love the flags. But, the metal wire shelving in the corner....c'mon man!! :grin:

Some good engineering went into those wire shelves. Sweaty helmets dry twice as quick! :grin:

Pat

Jay Leno is trying to reach you Pat.

Terry

Terry, now that's a great idea for a new show right there! Themed after Diners Drive-ins & Dives, Jay could travel the country checking out people's interesting garages.

How about calling it "Dumps Dumpsters & Driveways"? :grin:

Pat

Safe travel Marty.

And post some pictures as it has been over 33 years since I have been back to the Mutterland.

I hope I'm still riding and look as good as Marty when I'm his age. :thumbsup:

I don't even know his age, but he is my riding hero, for sure!

Thanks Kathy! ;) Maybe a pardon this time? :grin:

Tom, it's what a sick mind calls the United Nations of Bikes. :rofl:

BTW I didn't mean to make this about my garage. Well ok, maybe just a little! :D

Some good engineering went into those wire shelves. Sweaty helmets dry twice as quick! :grin:

Pat

Pat,

I had the same idea about the wire shelves.

I even propped the front of the helmet up to help it drain more quickly. :grin:

143103463659.jpg

Jay Leno is trying to reach you Pat.

Terry

Terry, now that's a great idea for a new show right there! Themed after Diners Drive-ins & Dives, Jay could travel the country checking out people's interesting garages.

How about calling it "Dumps Dumpsters & Driveways"? :grin:

Pat

Pat - Most men (and a few women) dream of having a garage as clean, organized, and filled with fun toy's like yours! I think you should send your idea of a documentary/travel series seeking out the best garages in the land to Jay Leno - he just might do it! :thumbsup:

Matts_12GS
When my garage grows up, it wants to look like yours. :clap:

Painted parking stalls??????????

And with all that storage you know where every tool is as well, don't you.

The winter must be very long up there....

Marty Hill

Bud, I'm 79 but trying hard to ignore it. Trying to sneak into the Air Canada lounge for a snooze. See you somewhere. :wave:

Bud, I'm 79 but trying hard to ignore it. Trying to sneak into the Air Canada lounge for a snooze. See you somewhere. :wave:

You look younger than I do and I'm 10 years younger, but, my DR used to say that is was in pretty good shape for a guy of 85!!!!! :grin:

Enjoy your trip. :thumbsup:

143103463659.jpg

I'm more concerned with "How deep water do you drive thru" that you need to tip the helmet to dump the water out? :dopeslap:

143103463659.jpg

I'm more concerned with "How deep water do you drive thru" that you need to tip the helmet to dump the water out? :dopeslap:

Doesn't need to be deep if you are laying on your side. :grin::wave:

Marty Hill

Oh the thrill of paying 6$ a gallon for petrol. In Heidelberg for the night. Air Canada did a great job. About $650 shipping by air and I was off the airport in about 30 minutes...legally. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! I have to say be careful though, this all started with a few gallons of paint. :dopeslap:

image.jpg1_zpshz4h9d4x.jpg

Pat

i don't see Marty's cot. must be on the other side.

Matts_12GS
...I was off the airport in about 30 minutes...legally. :thumbsup:

Novel concept, eh Marty?

:rofl:

Oh the thrill of paying 6$ a gallon for petrol. In Heidelberg for the night. Air Canada did a great job. About $650 shipping by air and I was off the airport in about 30 minutes...legally. :thumbsup:

Cheap at twice the price.

Most of us will only be able to see it from your pics! :wave:

Marty, I'll tack 'em up if you're too busy Turnin' and Burnin'! ;):thumbsup:

Pat

Marty, I'll tack 'em up if you're too busy Turnin' and Burnin'! ;):thumbsup:

Pat

Did Marty buy a camera? :P

Did Marty buy a camera? :P

Never saw a dedicated camera but I did see a phone that had some pretty nice pics on it. :)

Pat

Marty Hill

Always had a camera. Just don't remember what to do with it. I'll do better this trip.

Always had a camera. Just don't remember what to do with it. I'll do better this trip.

I tell myself that every time......I still usually come home with close to nada

Jacqueline

Isn't that what you always say? Have a great trip!

Ride safely, Mr. Hill.

..........and Pat..........wow! ....what a garage........but where is the dirt, the grime......the oil stains?

Ron

........but where is the dirt, the grime......the oil stains?

Ron, probably won't believe me but with the two Harley's sitting there, the drip was under the Kawasaki. :dopeslap:

Marty, if K is too busy and it'd be easier, shoot me an email pic and I could post it if you'd like. :thumbsup:

Pat

Archived