North Meets South Check in

Groanup

I guess I'll start!

Elba and I rolled into the garage at 3:30 pm

If you stayed away because you were afraid of rain, you missed it!

Man that was fun!

Thanks again Joe and Juanita!

And to MrDuck for (mostly) keeping us out of trouble and letting us all follow along!

Can't wait till next year!

:wave:

Bill_Walker

Home about 5:30. What a great time! Thanks again to Joe for organizing, and to mrduck and Cornelis for leading us on some great roads with excellent timing.

Arrived home around 04:30 pm.

Even the little bit of rain we did get was not enough to dampen a great weekend.

Thanks again to all involved with making it a memorable weekend.

In at about 4. What a spectacular weekend! Thanks to Joe and Juanita for all of their work, and to Don and the usual suspects for leading us around. No performance awards or crackups that I heard about.

CoarsegoldKid

If we do this every month maybe we'll have more rain in the Central Valley of California. I can see the headlines, "BMWST riders end California drought".

It was great to see the hardy souls return for version 8 of NorCal Meets SoCal in the Middle. I wished I could be riding with you. Hopefully next year.

Back in Hurricane. 1,399.8 round trip miles. CA lane splitting combined with the mid-sized Kawasaki made for a fast ride despite some nasty side winds.

In at about 2:30 after a brisk ride back along Hiway 58 to the coast. Thanks to all involved and good to meet some new friends.

Rain? What rain?

Havasu Dave

I got in at 1:15 after passing THOUSANDS of Harleys on 58/I40; dumping out of Laughlin like one big iron enema. Got kinda gusty up on the pass but the CHP stayed away. Great meeting new NoCal contigent and Joe - u hang tough and slam the rehab that's coming. See ya'll down the road.

Thor, Jerry, Jai and Mary-Anna all home safe. Had fantastic weather for the ride home. Thanks Joe and Juanita for another great gathering.

Home last night just after 10:00. Dropped jason off in Ben Lomond then headed north. About a 700 mile day in the truck. Thanks to Joe & Juanita . Always a pleasure to see you, as well as everybody else. I was also glad to see some new faces. 'til next time.

Made it in Sunday around 2:00, had a great time! The Friday Back Road Ride was a good one, we lost Edddd twice, but he kept showing up where we needed to be!

Waited out the rain on Saturday, got a good ride in and watched it pour rain while we ate lunch, then stopped, good timing! We even got a little off-road riding in on the way back :thumbsup:

Sunday's ride home was fairly un-eventful, cruising at 85 and having to stay out of the way of traffic!!!!

Thanks to Joe for putting this event on, see ya on the next one!

Don J :wave:

Archived