IGNORED

Nigel! Nigel!

Rocer

You've been short changed man! Kathy should have held out just a little longer for Volvo's XC90

. With a tweak or two I can see your riding in this to your beach strolls and perhaps afterwards to the groomer to attend to the, je ne sais quoi, odeur acquired after a great roll on the dead fish washed ashore. I see kibble treats in the drawer, a blankie or two and your own favourite chew slipper safely stored too. Talk to her Nigel, talk to her.

:rofl:

There STILL isn't enough room for him on the dang back seat floor! Was this published on The Onion? I like that gear shift knob.

At home, with his cat, on his part of the couch. (Yes, after the cat joined us I began to allow [gasp] him on a bit of the couch.

i-mPH4VKm-XL.jpg

I couldn't help but think of Nigel when I saw the link (there are several others on youtube) in an article in the wheels section of one of our national newspapers. I haven't seen any recent pictures of the "young pup" and wondered if he was being neglected :rofl:

Nice to see that he has a sidekick and finally made it to "his bit" of the couch and

I trust all is well on your side of the lake. :wave:

I trust all is well on your side of the lake. :wave:

We are doing our best not to use any more than is absolutely necessary :wave: Thank you for keeping your side so tidy. We slipped back into winter and I do believe even Nigel has had his fill of the white stuff. All in all, grateful for the ground moisture. How about you? If we are cold you are too.

Of course we didn't get the snow load this past winter that you did. It seemed Buffalo/Rochester was on our news everyday with snow reports. I grew up down wind and in the same snow belt as your area so your winter brought back memories. We're nicely into spring here with the snow gone, the ice left the lake at the first of the week and the lakes are at peak spring highs. Any day now we expect to hear the loons. :)

We are seeing lots of motorcycle traffic already even though day time temps, let alone below freezing early morning temps, are well below fall temps when riders tend to put their bikes away. Spring fever I guess.

I'm not sure what the rules for drivers will be when autonomous cars are on the road but one has to wonder if Volvo's lounge concept suggests that the operator of the car might not even be required to be behind the wheel. In that case, if you retrofitted your car, you and Nigel could call dibs on the lounge. And you thought you had it bad over the couch. :rofl:

Give Nigel a scratch behind the ears from us.

:wave: Will do, Paul! Thanks for the shout out. I'm now aware that I'm taking far too many photos of the cat and too little of big Ol'Nigel. Hope to see you two around here someday soon.

Archived