IGNORED

Sad, funny and true

Bud

Because the Post Office sells change of address info to advertisers, we got a card in the mail today from Dish Network welcoming her to her new home. :dopeslap:

Because the Post Office sells change of address info to advertisers, we got a card in the mail today from Dish Network welcoming her to her new home. :dopeslap:

Incomplete sentence award?

Incomplete sentence award?

Good, I love an award of any kind. :clap: Thanks. :wave::thumbsup:

In today's mail, we received a card from Dish Network welcoming my mother to her new home. Since mom died on March 20th, I'm pretty sure that Dish Network does not realize that my mother's new home is not earthly. But, since it is satellite service, perhaps they can beam their signal to anyplace they choose???

I hope there is a complete sentence somewhere in the above???????

Hi Bob :wave:

Yeah, I had my mother's mail set to come to my house when she passed more than five years ago. For the past couple of years she has been receiving mail touting retirement communities. I try to get the people to remove her, but that has just slowed the flow.

I don't think I ever got anything like a "Welcome To Your New Home" mailing though.

Archived