IGNORED

Announcing RideSmart MMXV... - August 7/8

Huzband

Dang -- late to the party.

I'm first in line if a spot opens up!

There are 11 as of now. If you want to make it 12, you'd better hurry. :grin:

I'm sorry Mark, but I missed one that has very limited internet. We are holding at 12, but you'll be the first alternate if someone drops out.

I'm sorry Mark, but I missed one that has very limited internet. We are holding at 12, but you'll be the first alternate if someone drops out.
:cry: Thanks for the clarification.

Based on yesterday's exchange, I made a reservation at the Diamondback Lodge; if no opening comes up, I'll transfer it to an attendee (helps an attendee and hopefully avoids the $20 cancellation fee).

Rick Givens

Danny

I have a friend that would like to be placed as the now 2nd alternate. Please add Miles Albertson. He will be joining the forum a little later.

Thanks

Danny

I have a friend that would like to be placed as the now 2nd alternate. Please add Miles Albertson. He will be joining the forum a little later.

Thanks

He'll be put on the alternate list as soon as we see him here.

Welcome, Bruce -- this should be a pretty great way to start! A great bunch of folks, from what I've seen, and not a one immune to fun.

Will

Hi, I'm Bruce Capps a new member. Ron M signed me up for the Ride Smart training. looking forward to it

Actually you just signed yourself up. Welcome, & we look forward to meeting you. Don't forget to PM your email address to me.

And with Bruce, we now have a full class with mneblett as 1st alternate.

As it turns out, I was already registered on this forum and am now following up on Givens' request to put me on the waiting list.........as second alternate, I think

As it turns out, I was already registered on this forum and am now following up on Givens' request to put me on the waiting list.........as second alternate, I think

Please PM me your name and email so we can add you to the list.

Just a reminder. If you're thinking about being an alternate, you MUST post here. Sending a PM, an email, text, or phone call to an instructor doesn't cut it.

RideSmart is strictly a public member participation event. If the general membership doesn't know whom wants in, then no one knows where we are.

Thanks for you understanding.

terryofperry

Hi Danny

Please add me to the alternate list whenever you get a chance.

Thanks.

Terry

Thanks, Terry. You're 2nd alternate. PM your email to me.

You never know, you may be in yet.

TangoWright

This is Jonathan, I would to goto Ride Smart if any spots open up. My email is tangowright1973@yahoo.com Might be coming on a GS too

Indy Dave

I'll sing up for next in line. Probably won't get to go, but if nothing else, it shows the interest in a great program like this.

Thanks!

Dave

You know I wouldn't want to room share with an SOB either - so let me explain. Originally I was BOB which stood for Barely On Board as I was not staying connected with the club via the message board. Well after a couple of years, and some good friendships later - I decided that I should improve my board usage from Barely to Sometimes. Which resulted in the change to SOB (Sometimes On Board). I am not sure that I will upgrade to AOB (Always On Board) as I don't like the abbreviation.

So the room share is still open, let me know if your on board! (not sure you will want to change your name to YOB?)

• 2 weeks later...
Matts_12GS

Just a quick bump to keep this up in case there are more folks wanting to sign on as alternates.

I am not sure that I will upgrade to AOB (Always On Board) as I don't like the abbreviation.

So the room share is still open, let me know if your on board! (not sure you will want to change your name to YOB?)

What is YOB?

Dan, you're starting to qualify for OOB = Often On Board.

I currently have a reservation at the motorcycle-focused cabin. I have until 10 days beforehand to cancel. If, as 1st alternate, no openings appear before 10-12 days ahead of time, I'll offer up my reservation here before calling down to cancel.

As much as I hate doing this, I have to cancel. I was really looking forward to this. Anyway, I have a reservation in the main building for $69 a night if anyone is interested in taking over that reservation, maybe saving me a cancellation fee. I will hold off a bit before I call for the cancellation. If anyone is interested PM me. To all the participants - RideSmart.

I currently have a reservation at the motorcycle-focused cabin. I have until 10 days beforehand to cancel. If, as 1st alternate, no openings appear before 10-12 days ahead of time, I'll offer up my reservation here before calling down to cancel.

With Ron-M canceling, Mark I think you are IN. But pleasee wait for the official bean counter statement.

I'm in!!!

As a matter of fact, with Rom-M dropping out, you are!

Sorry you had to cancel, Ron. Hopefully next time.

Craig this is getting overboard, but at least were onboard- and not just board.

YOB - your on board

Cheers!

Update to the list of instructors. Matt has coerced Chris, aka Lawnchairboy, as a 5th herder of cats. I'm glad to have him & I'm sure we'll all benefit from his contribution. (that's my story & I'm stickin' to it.)

Update to the list of instructors. Matt has coerced Chris, aka Lawnchairboy, as a 5th herder of cats. I'm glad to have him & I'm sure we'll all benefit from his contribution. (that's my story & I'm stickin' to it.)

Good job Matt! :clap::thumbsup:

You know Matt did that for the bourbon, scotch and beer.

Well, I am sure the students will reemburse him. :Cool:

Matts_12GS

You mean like this? -

close enough.

terryofperry

Well, I am sure the students will reemburse him. :Cool:

If Matt can get me to ride around a corner without falling I'll certainly buy him a beer, tha's asking a lot of him though.

Terry

Archived